chapter 25: the true lab.

Chara pov.
Me and frisk sit there. My head on her shoulder and hers on my head. We sat there as we watch the rain drops. Frisk: "I feel. Happy. Like I just woken up from a dream. A very long dream" I smiled. We been sitting here for whoever knows how long. It nices. Really nice. She open up to me. Now. She can share her true feelings with her family. The ones that took care of her. She got up. Frisk: "I'm going to head for asgore place. I want to tell him and asriel. How much I love them and thank them for saving me and giving me a second chance" i got up. She gave me a quick kiss. Frisk: "I. Love you chara" I smiled at her. As she shortcuts away. I than get a call. I grab my phone. Toriel: "hello? It me. Toriel. Thanks you for answering. Can you come over to the lab? I think. It time for me. To show you" I nodded. "Ok! I'm heading there right now!" Toriel: "there is a jetpack button on your phone. It just on the side of it" really? I pushed it as it started going around me. It than turn into a rocket. "5. 4. 3. 2. 1" Than it started flying. It going up and head towards her lab. It crashes into the lab. I get lunched out. I landed on the ground. Toriel: "oh! You made it! Looks like I should have made it a soft landing. And didn't let it break though the roof. Oh well! I'll let the repair bots fix it!" She went up to me. She help me up. Toriel: "now. The reason i asked you to come here. Is because of a secret that I kept from the monster race. She thhan lead me to the bathroom. Toriel: "in here" I started thinking. Is she? "I need a adult" toriel: "I am adult. just come in here" i entered with her. She went to the back of the bathroom. She pushed buttons on the wall. As it transform into a elevator. Toriel entered as I followed. She than pushed a button on the elevator as it started going down. Toriel: "this will take us to it. Do not worry. Nothing will happen" Than the elevator started shaking. Toriel: "not again! Child!" Toriel than grab me as we started falling. She hold me until we hit the ground. "Are you ok!" Toriel: "do not worry! As long as your ok. I'll be fine" she got up and put me down. Toriel: "I knew I should have checked it. Don't worry. The bots will fix it. But we are here" she step out. I followed. We entered the only place I don't like. The true lab. Toriel: "I would say welcome. But this place is not a very welcome to anyone. It somewhere I never want to go back too. Like. A hidden memory" she than went to vending machine. A see a bag of potato chips come down. Toriel: "I have potato chip! Here"
(You got potato chips from toriel)
Toriel: "now follow me. The security room is just down here" I followed toriel as we enter the next room. I see the big machine. I remember this place very well. I don't even want to remember. Toriel: "don't worry. It turn off. That used for. Something I'm not going to say. It too. Bad for a child ears" I nodded. We then enter a room. I see screens and stuff. This must the room she wanted to go too. Toriel: "here we are. I know it must be pointless for me to have you come alot. But I need support. And I don't want my family to come down here again. Thanks for coming child" she went up to the console. Toriel: "alright. Time to do this" she pulled something down. Toriel: "hm? It not working?" She started pulling it down again. Toriel: "something not right" she went to another console. Toriel: "the power to it has be disconnected? Hmmmm? Looks like this might be a problem. Child. Looks like I'm going to need your help. I need you to get to the room where the power is so I can Direct it to this room. The place has power. But it best for the rooms not to be online. Trust me" I nodded. I left left room. Toriel: "oh yeah. Keep your phone on. I'll be able to talk to you when you get to it. I'm watching though the camera so I'll keep a eye out for you if there anything" I nodded. I continue walking as I got into the room I started at. I thought I saw somethingove. But it was too dark. Toriel: "if you go to the other door at the other end. You will be in another room that leads to the power area. Be careful. I think they are out again" out again? Who out again? I enter the next room. It so foggy in here. At least I can still see. But where am I going? Toriel: "there should be another room" I see alot of bed. Toriel: "there will be holo journals on the walls. But I'll explain. Many years ago. The king asked me to take the determination from the souls. And put it into monsters" I look for the doorway. I continue walking. Toriel: "watch out! There is something heading towards you!" I than got into a battle
(❤)
God no. Not those things. I don't even know what they are called. Can't believe I see them. What this voice am hearing from them. How the hell do they know me! I chose act. They started attacking me. I started dodging. It keeps saying my name like it knows me. I needed to run. I can't handle this. After dodging. I chose escape.
(Don't leave anything behind)
I ran out and hide. They went to look for me. Toriel: "what wrong child? What the matter?" I was shaking. "I could hear. There voices" toriel: "you can hear them speak? But. How?" I don't know. But I want out of here! Toriel: "this is much dangerous than I thought. Come back to the room. I'll do it" no. It would be too dangerous for her. I don't want to lose mum. I got up. As I look for the way that leads to where me she wanted. I slowly look for the doorway. I can see that moving around. I quickly ran into the door way that was infront of me. Toriel: "child. Your so brave. Please be careful" I started walking down. Toriel: "i did what I was told without question. All I need was some help from monsters. So I selected each monster" u continue walking until I got to the room she wanted me to go too. Toriel: "there should be a remote switch on the wall in the end" I went to look for it. I see little dog like houses. Each with names on top by the looks of it. But they are empty. I wonder why. I see the remote switch. I pulled it down. I see the power powering the fans in the room. Than something came out of them. Turning into those things.
(❤)
I went into act. I chose talk. It didn't respond. Just stared. Then weird attacks came from it. I dodge as I try to focus. I can hear voices in my head again. Making it hard to think or to concentrate. Than smoke went into there face. I than run.
(Watch your step)
I ran into somewhere to hid. Toriel: "child....can....you hear.....something....block-" must be the room. But I wait until it went. I got out and hold the phone to my ear. Toriel: "I'm so glad your ok. I have the power. But it not responding. The wires must be damaged. I'm sorry to ask of you to go and check it. It to your east" I nodded. I than went back to the room and head for the east. Toriel: "when I got the determination. I injected into the monster. I always keep a sheet of paper to know if anything new. So far. Nothing. It what I thought. Because the monsters were ok when I injected them with it. Until one day" I continue moving until I got to a room full with sinks. I went to one of the mirror. I looked in it. I think. I saw myself. Back when I was young. Before I was experiment on. The pain. The change. It was that time. I could remember how my father forced me. Even if he didn't want too. He did. I turn on the tap. I need to wash my face. Than I touch the water? Wait no!
(❤)
God damn it!!!! I chose escape.
(You can't leave us chara)
I started running and hide again. They spoke in my head again. They voices. It sound. Like they all are one. I don't remember them talking. It hurts. Really hurts. My head aches. Toriel: "one day. Monsters. Out of no where. Started melting. It what happened. They all just melting and startd moving close to eachother. To form into something different" mom voice. Why does it sound like it. Horror or something. I looked to see it not there. I got up and head into the rooms. One had a bathroom. Nope. Not pulling the curtain. The other one. A TV with a video player? I see video tapes. Should I. Maybe later. They might tell me something important. I than got to another room. Toriel: "they would form into something else. Something different. I had to keep it a secret. From there family's. From the king. It was. My deepest. Secret" I continue walking until I got to the room with a remote switch. I pulled it down as I see it powering. Toriel: "very well done Chara! Now we have no trouble of finally do this. But before you start heading for me. Tell me. Are you happy to see me" what? ???: "that you are happy to be with us" Than I see them enter the room. They blocked my way. ???: "join us. Become us. Don't push us away" I backed up to the wall. I was shaking. I was afraid. They slowly move as I try to find away out. ???: "don't push us!" I closed my eyes and screamed. ???: "hey!!! You three!!" The lights turn on and I see toriel entered. Toriel: "just when I got you all food. Get away from her! Your scaring her" they looked and said sorry and left. I ran and hug toriel. Toriel: "awww. What a scared child. Do not worry. They were not going to hurt you. They could smell the potato chips in your pocket. It there favorite food" so. That why? "But. You were just talking to me? How did you get here?" Toriel: "I was? That strange. I been trying to reach you since you left the room. I couldn't connect because of the power shut off" Than. How? Toriel: "but thank you child. You were brave. And you help me stand up for what I have done. Now. I'm going to take them to there family's. Tell them everything. I'm not alone anymore. I'm ready for anything" she than left. I guess. That it. Finally

Liquid: "finally. Out. Got it plan and playing video games. Anyway thanks for loving swapshift"