001.

001, I WANT A BABY

001, I WANT A BABY

     A GUST OF CHILLY WIND blew past the three brothers who were making their way over to their best friend's house. Christopher forcefully began to chatter his teeth, earning a playful smack to the head from his brother Nick.

"Do you think AJ will let me borrow one of her sweaters?" Chris asked, rubbing his hands up and down his exposed arms.

"For sure," Matthew nodded. He had told his triplet brother to bring a hoodie before they left the house but Christopher refused and marched onto the street silently but instantly regretted his choice.

"Yeah, fuck controversy!" Nick enthusiastically threw his fist in the air.

The other two brothers nodded in agreement. Nicolas loudly knocked on the red front door and the trio patiently waited for the door to open.

"Hi, boys. Holy shit, Chris, are you not cold?" Zara Valentine worriedly asked the boy, ushering the triplets into her house.

Zara was Avery's older sister, if it wasn't for Zara suggesting her younger sister stayed in Boston with her when her parents were thinking of moving to Alaska, Avery and the triplets would not be as close of friends as they are now.

"I'm cold. Need Avery," Chris chattered in unfinished sentences, the boy only had sweatpants and a thin t-shirt on so of course he was freezing.

"She's in her room," Zara chuckled, going back to editing her video on her MacBook.

"Avery Jane!" Nick jokingly bellowed, stomping up the stairs that lead to the second story of the home.

Avery rolled her eyes at the familiar footsteps of her three best friends and continued to pluck away on her electric guitar. The triplets burst through her door and Chris immediately placed his hands on the girl's exposed shoulders, causing her to shriek and shove him away.

"Put a fucking sweater on, Chris!" She shuddered, hanging up the red and white guitar on her wall stand before going into her closet and coming out with one of the boys' sweaters that she had 'borrowed' ages ago.

"Thank you, Aves," Chris flashed a cheeky smile, pulling the sweater over his head and happily sighing as he got comfortable on the girl's neatly made bed.

Avery blushed lightly at the nickname but blew the boy a kiss, which he pretended to catch and then smacked his backside.

"Oh no, that was out of pocket," Nick commented, Avery nodded and poked her finger into Chris's side which made him jump and squirm with a giggle.