009.

009, CHAÍRETE GREECE!

  THE BRIGHT LIGHTS OF Mykonos, Greece, winked at the smooth gliding aeroplane. Avery beamed with excitement, feeling her flying anxiety being replaced with thrill.

"Shit, Val, you're shaking with excitement," the boy beside her chuckled softly, effortlessly sliding his hand over her shaking one.

Avery giggled at Jess' comment and wrapped her fingers over his, a wide grin spread across her face. What Avery didn't notice was the boy in the row across from her drilling holes into Jess Romano's head.

Christopher rolled his eyes dramatically and continued to distract himself by continuing to watch the movie that was already displayed on his seat screen.

"Want one?" Avery Jane politely asked Jess, holding out one of her AirPods. The girl had either been watching Mamma Mia, sleeping on Jess' shoulder, or listening to ABBA the entire thirteen-hour flight.

Jess placed the small device in his ear, smiling softly as ABBA played smoothly through his ear. Avery paid no attention to the green-eyed boy's red-tinted face but turned back to the window where she dreamily gazed down at the gorgeous island below her.

The upbeat tune of That's Me began to flow through her AirPods, causing an even wider grin to spread across Avery Jane's face. The seatbelt sign pinged above her head which caused her to get more excited, this meant they were going to be landing anytime soon.

A slight shake in the plane signalled that they had finally touched down. Avery contained her excitement and only squeezed Jess' hand tighter. Her leg bounced up and down in nerves and she drummed her fingertips on the top of Jess' hand.

The airport rush was more hectic than ever. The group had gotten split up due to the number of other tourists buzzing throughout the airport. Chris, Jess, Nick, and Avery were impatiently waiting at the baggage collecting area whilst the others were completely lost.

Avery sighed as she took notice of the looks Chris was giving Jess. Poor Jess was so oblivious to the looks he was receiving from the blue-eyed boy behind him. Chris's face contorted into disgust as Jess began to swing his and Avery's still-linked arms. Avery chose to ignore the scowl, however, Nicolas did not.

"What was that look for, Chris?"

Chris snapped out of his envious state and innocently looked at his brother. "What look?"

Avery shared a look with Nick and turned to face Chris. Jess shifted himself to also be looking at Chris, noticing as the boy immediately rolled his eyes. Avery quickly squeezed Jess' hand in order for the boy to ignore the grumpy Sturniolo in front of him.