004.

004, TRY ME

004, TRY ME

  AVERY VALENTINE GRUMPILY THREW on a blue sweater having woken up in the triplets' house. She was grumpy for two reasons, that linked to one person. One, Chris was mad at her when he was the one who broke a promise, and two, she woke up in said boy's room.

"Good morning, Avery," Chris chirped as he entered his room. There was a smile on his face but something about it didn't look so genuine.

Oh, so he wants to play this game now? The game where he assumes that she forgot about what happened last night. However, after last night, Avery had learnt that she wasn't a forgetful drinker.

"Why am I here?" She asked him, not giving in to his sweet act.

Chris's face fell as he realized that she had remembered the whole party drama. He sat at the end of his own bed, unsure if Avery would try to tackle him because of how angry she seemed.

"Well, I don't think you would forgive us if we brought you home to your parents drunk. Would you?" Chris reasoned with her.

"I doubt they'd care," she shrugged carelessly.

Avery went to stand up but winced at the sharp pain in her head. Oh, great, here comes the hangover.

Christopher noticed this and chuckled, he handed her the glass of water and painkiller that were held in his hand. "Here."

Avery sighed, taking the medication and liquid from his hands. She ignored his stare while she gulped down the tablet. Avery chugged down the rest of the cold water and let out a large sigh, falling dramatically back onto Chris's bed.

"Who's your blonde friend?" Avery lifted an eyebrow, there was just something about Christopher describing his type as a blonde in one of their car videos and then suddenly he actually got with a blonde female that just sparked an interest in Avery.

"Nobody," Chris was quick to respond, which only fueled Avery's curiosity more.

Avery sat up straight and stared straight into Chris's soul (at least that's what it felt like), she watched as he began to squirm under her inquisitive gaze. The boy rolled his eyes still not giving in. He's definitely still mad at her and her sudden attentiveness about his blonde friend was definitely not making him any more thrilled to talk to her.

"Y'know..." Avery began with a teasing smile plastered on her face. "I could always post on my story saying 'Chris Sturniolo has a blonde girlfriend, someone please help me find her' and see if she comes right to me."

Chris sighed, running his hand down his face. Avery was really throwing him over the edge right now and he didn't appreciate that. He turned away from her and took deep breaths, she wouldn't actually do that, would she?