002.

002, YOU HATE BLONDES

"GOOD EVENING, LITTLE CHICKENS!" Zara Valentine waved at her camera. Avery, who was just waking up, grumbled from under her covers.

"You're so embarrassing, Z," Avery whined as her sister walked over to her bed and tried ripping the blanket off of her face to show the vlog.

Zara rolled her eyes at her sister's late-night nap mood and instead continued talking to her camera and walking downstairs to make waffles for her sister and herself.

Avery got dressed out of her comfy pyjamas as she was filming a video with the triplets tonight. She threw on her sweatpants and one of her sweaters, along with a beanie.

On her journey down the stairs, Avery spotted three boys arguing as they walked closer to her house through the window. Chuckling to herself, she unlocked the front door swinging it open just as Nick was about to knock on it.

"Oh," he pursed his lips, awkwardly moving his hand to his side.

"Oh?" Avery repeated with a questioning tone, wondering why that were the first words he said to her.

Chris snorted, taking a sip of the Pepsi in his hand and shivering violently with an excited yell.

"Come in..." Avery trailed off, confused about what was going through the air today.

There seemed to be the tiniest bit of tension between the triplets and Avery assumed it had something to do with the argument they had while walking over to her house. She silently hoped the tension would vanish after they ate waffles with her and her sister.

"Morning, Zara!" Matt waved toward the older girl. Zara grinned, waving back, opening the waffle maker and placing the last waffle on the plate.

"Anyone up for waffles?" She asked the four. Even though it was literally eleven at night, Zara was on a roll with making waffles.

Chris screamed in excitement, rushing over to the kitchen island to take a seat and wait for his waffles. Matt, Nick and Avery laughed together and then began to also walk over.

Zara chuckled and placed two Belgium waffles on the boy's plate, then proceeded to place the rest onto the other plates. Chris hummed loudly, stuffing his face with his syrup coated waffle and smiling with a full mouth at Avery who grimaced and looked away.

"Thank you, Zaza!" Nick smiled up at the older girl. Zara blew him a kiss and continued to wipe down the surface she had spilt the batter on.

The four teenagers scoffed down their waffles, said goodbye to Zara and were out on the front porch in no time. Avery sprinted towards the minivan that Matt had just unlocked, beating Chris to the passenger seat.