010

010, YOU WANT A WHAT NOW?

  THE STILL, BLUE WATER of Mykonos, Greece brought so much appreciation in the eyes of the seven teenagers that were visiting for a week. Anabelle and Avery floated on their backs in the clear water whilst the five boys splashed around at the shore and threw damp sandballs at each other.

"I think I want to get a tattoo," Avery suddenly spoke up, now standing in the water. Anabelle sputtered as she spun around to face her friend.

"You what?"

Avery rolled her eyes. "You heard what I said, Belle."

"Mhm..." Anabelle trailed off for a second. "Well, I support it! Are you doing it with Zar?"

The Valentine girl thought for a second and nodded. "I haven't exactly asked her yet but if she doesn't want to get one, she can at least sign me off to get one."

"If you're really sure about it, then go for it, Vee. Just remember it's practically stuck into your skin for the rest of your life."

"Thanks, mom."

Anabelle chuckled softly at the joking tone of her friend, she splashed Avery with water which lead to a splashing battle between the two girls with lots of laughter.

"Hey, Ave! Get over here!" Jess called out to the two girls who seemed to be giggling and gossiping together.

Anabelle gasped with a grin. "Ave?" She smirked at the freckled girl.

"Shut up, B," Avery rolled her eyes, however, her pink cheeks said otherwise.

"Isn't that Chris's nickname for you?"

"...no? His is Aves with an S. Plus, he hasn't called me that since dad said we were going to Greece so..."

Anabelle frowned watching Avery's expression change nearing the end of her sentence. The older girl sighed shortly before pulling Avery by the arm with a giggle and dragging her towards the five boys that were now drying off on the sand.

"You girls down to play some volleyball?" Dylan questioned as Nick handed the two of them dry towels.

Both girls glanced at each other with knowing looks. "Fuck yes!"

The seven split up into a team of three and a team of four. Chris, Anabelle, Matt and Avery in one, and Nick, Dylan and Jess in the other.

"This is unfair! You have two ex-volleyball players!" Nick complained childishly, glaring at Avery and Anabelle who were professionally stretching.

The 'game' only lasted a solid twenty minutes before Nick and Dylan sat cross-legged on the sand, refusing to play because 'Avery and Anabelle were unbeatable'.