Blake lively x reader

Blake's POV

Look at her sleeping so peaceful, I am so inlove with this girl and I don't want to lose her. I gently played in her hair while admiring her and she started stirring awake. "Hi" she greeted smiling "Hi baby" I greeted back "How long have you been up?" She asked looking up at me. "Just a few minutes" I answered and she sat up "Let's go get breakfast" I said and we walked down together.

We made breakfast together with a lot of dancing and singing happening as well and now we are eating and God she looks so gorgeous. "Why are you staring?" She asked giggling and her laugh was like music to my ears. "I'm just admiring my beautiful girlfriend" I answered and she smiled and pulled me in for a kiss.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life" she said and I held her hands. "I'm the lucky one, I'm grateful to have you and I'm never letting you go" I said and she giggled and kissed my face.

After we finished breakfast she got up and put both of our plates down and I continued my story. "So what it sounded like to me was that she was asking if Anna was my vibrator" I said chuckling and she started laughing. (Love that interview) and then suddenly her phone started ringing.

"Hey... Yeah I didn't forget.... that's great... yeah okay" She said "What happened?" I ask "I'm going to a collect an award tonight" She said and I stood up and hugged. "Oh baby that's amazing" I said and we kissed "Would you like me to accompany you" I asked her.

"Yes and when we reach You have to promise you won't be jealous and go all She's my girlfriend not yours" she said mocking me at the end. "I just don't like how close they get to you" I answered her. "Yeah but sometimes you go over board and most time you embarrass me because they weren't even flirting" she said and I kissed her. "I promise I won't be over possesive tonight" I said and she smiled "Good" and we got up to go get ready.

...........................

"Wow you look stunning" I compliment and she started blushing."Thank you love and so do you" she said fixing my suit and I held her hands and pulled her in for a kiss and she smiled. "Now let's go before we are late" she said and held my hands and we walked out together.

We arrived at the event and was immediately met with paparazzi and fans taking pictures and calling our name and she held my hand and I led us inside. "Let's take some pictures" she said and I nod and we walked over to where other celebrities were taking pics and we started taking pictures.

A couple pictures in I let her hand go so she could take some pictures of her own and I watched from the side admiring and one of her co-stars went up to her and they hugged.

Y/N POV

While taking pictures Florence walked over to me and we hugged and they snapped a photo with us and we smiled and took some other photos. We walked over to Blake and Blake pulled me closer to her and I looked up at her and she smirked.

"Right you guys haven't properly met. Florence this is Blake my girlfriend, Blake this is Florence my co-star" I introduced and they both shook hands and we started walking into the event and we took a seat. "It's nice to finally meet you Blake I have heard a lot about you" Florence said starting the conversation."Nice to meet you Florence unfortunately I haven't heard a lot about you" Blake said and Florence chuckled and turned to me. "You don't talk about me as your work wife I am deeply offended" she joked and I chuckled and felt Blake tensed at what Florence said and I held her hands under the table.

We spent the night clapping and listening to all those who won an award and now they are about to announce who won the award which I was nominated for. "And the award goes to.....Y/F/N Y/L/N" the host said and everyone started clapping. I turned to Blake and she nodded smiling and she pulled me in for a kiss.

I got up and went on stage and collected my award. "I didn't prepare a speech because I didn't believe I would stand a chance against these other talented woman but Thank you all for this, Thanks to my co-star who also put a lot of work into this film. Thank you to the amazing writers and directors who put their time and effort into this and also thank you to my girlfriend Blake Lively who supported me every step of the way and again thank you all" I said and stepped down and Blake came and met me half way and held my hand.

We walked back to our seats and sat down.
"I am so proud of you" Florence said hugging me and Blake quickly pulled me back to her into a kiss.

After the awards we attended the after party which was a big mistake. Blake was dragged away by one of her former co-star Anna Kendrick leaving me at the bar with Hailee.

Hailee and I have met a couple times at premiers and red carpet and she was an extra on the movie I played. "But yeah she thought I was flirting with her husband" I said telling Hailee a joke and she playfully put a hand on my shoulder. "So got your eyes on anyone here" I asked looking around and Hailee nod.

"Who?" I asked excited and she leaned closer to me ready to whisper in my ear when suddenly she was jerked back and I looked up and saw an angry Blake. "I don't who you think you are but let me make this clear she's taken so get your hands off of my girlfriend" Blake shouted and I groaned.

"I wasn't-" Hailee said ready to explain when Blake cut her off. "You weren't what, flirting because you having your hand all over her and giving her the fuck me eyes and leaning in to kiss her sure looked like you were trying to make a move." Blake said and everyone started looking our way and camera were flashing.

"Blake!" I said and she looked around and I scoffed. "I'm so sorry Hailee" I apologized and started heading out to the car and Blake ran after me. "Babe wait" She said and I got in and closed the door "Drive!" I told the driver and he did and I went home.

I got home and kicked my shoes off and groaned and my phone started pinging and threw it on the bed. It's either Blake calling or social media blowing up over what happened.
Either way I didn't want to find out, A couple minutes later I heard the front door open and shut and I heard footsteps coming upstairs and I went to close the door but Blake was faster.

"Y/N" she started "NO, Blake you did the one thing I told you not to, Tonight was supposed to be special, I just won an award for god sake and you embarrassed me, Hailee wasn't even flirting her leaning in was because she was whispering something in my ear. Also it takes two persons to cheat which means you don't trust me and at first it was cute how you were always possessive it made feel great knowing someone didn't want to lose me but now you have gone too far. Do you think social media is going to be covered with news that I won an award? No it's going to be filled with Y/N's former girlfriend Blake Lively loses temper over one of Y/N's co-star who gets too close for Blake's liking" I shouted and she stood there.

"Baby I'm sorry" she said "No you're not" I said and she sighed. "I am, I'm so sorry I got out of control, I just can't afford to lose you and yes I trust you it's just my whole life I was always everyone's second choice and I don't want another person to catch your eye and you realize they are better than me" She said and I calmed down.

"Blake I'm not Ryan I won't leave I know you've had shitty relationships in the past where they made you feel like second choices, but that's not me and I'm not leaving." I said and she pulled me into her lap. "Your right I'm sorry for over reacting and ruining your night and I'm so proud of you for winning, I promise I won't over react again I'll go to therapy to work out my trust issues I'll do anything to make our relationship last" she said and I kissed her and nod.

"You also need to apologize to Hailee and to the public" I said and she nod.

This took long enough