Dark!Shuri x reader

Listen my gay ass was dying when I saw Shuri in Black panther Wakanda forever so obviously I need to write for her. So I have two ideas and I'm gonna do both the First Is dark!shuri because that girl went in straight for murder after the death of her mother so here we go.

Summary:Shuri is now Queen. After what happened with the passing of Queen Ramonda Shuri as been a lot different. I mean ofc she's different her mom died, her whole family is gone and as her friend it's your duty to help in any and every way.

"Queen Shuri you requested for me?" I asked stepping into her room. "I did and please just shuri Y/N" she said and turned around from her desk to look at me. "What are you making?" I asked trying to look and she hid it "Something I'll introduce you to soon" she replied and stood up. "How are you doing?" I asked "Why don't you take a seat Y/N" she ordered pointing towards her bed and I sat down.

She appeared at my side and held my hands and I blushed. "My kingdom is falling, Wakanda needs a new black panther that will be ready to take my place when I leave" Shuri started. "What are you saying?" I asked "Our people need a baby born in this royal family" she answered.

"Your pregnant or atleast are you gonna try?" I asked confused and she chuckled "Y/N kiss me" she said ignoring my question. "I want to but I shouldn't" I answered knowing Shuri is not in a right state of mind. Me kissing her would mean falling in love with her and Shuri can not handle a relationship right now.

"Y/N I'm asking you to carry my baby" she said answering my previous question and I shook my head."I'm sorry Shuri but I can't do that" I answered shocked that she's even asking this of me. "Can't or won't" she replied and her grip on my hand tighten. "I have to go" I said trying to get up but she held a firm grip on not only my hands but my thigh.

"You selfish little brat, I offer you the honor of carrying the next black panther and you denied it, You denied me?" She said darkly and her claws started forming. "Shuri you're hurting me" I whimpered "It's queen to you and don't you think you hurted me princess" she mocked. "Let me rephrase my words so we have an clear understanding You will carry my child, the next black panther of our nation."

Shuri held both of my hands with hers and brought me up to her headboard and handcuffs appeared and gripped my hands holding me in place.

She walked over to her desk and took up something. "I have been thinking about this for awhile, it wasn't like this obviously it would start out with us falling inlove, getting married at the hand of my mom, then you would want a baby me being the genius I am would make a strap with sperm that both has my DNA and yours, Like this" she said showing me the toy.

"Shuri let us try it that way" I said trying to convince her and she only chuckled. "Oh princess you don't think I'm that stupid do you just so you can run off, I mean that would be a fun chase but I have to go prepare for battle and even if you did run and babble who can stop me from having you? Literally no one" she said and attached the strap to her she tapped her clothes and the fabric disappeared.

As scared as I was I couldn't deny the fact that Shuri is Hot asf. What no I need to snap out of this, look at what she's doing. I closed my eyes when Shuri came on the bed. She sat on my waist and held my face with her hand "Look at your Queen Y/N" she said and I shut my eyes tighter.

She leaned forward and licked my face "Don't let me force them open princess" she said and I opened my eyes and she kissed me. Its funny how I have waited my whole life to be kissed by Shuri, but this was not how I imagined the circumstances it would fall under.

When she broke away from the kiss she started taking my blouse off of me, when off she made immediate work in removing my bra. Shuri literally stopped what she was doing just to admire my boobs.
"Holy shit Y/N" she said peppering kisses all over them, she used her tongue to lick my nipple but I was determined not to make any noise so I bit down hard on my lip.

After worshipping my breast she stared leaving wet kisses down leading to my thighs. "We're getting rid of this" she said and ripped my skirt in two. She then used her teeth and pulled my panties off. While making direct contact she dipped her tongue into my pussy and my back arched.

Shuri chuckled and used her hand to bring me back down. "Just tasting first princess" she said and went all in. She came back with cum running down her chin and she used it to make a trail right up to my mouth. She then used her finger to remove my lip that I was subconsciously still biting.

"Princess your bleeding" she said and kissed me and I could taste not only myself on her but also my blood.

Going back down she collected the remains and seated her self at my entrance, she slowly drove the toy inside me and I whimpered and she looked up at me smiling. Slowly she removed herself just so she could hammer back into me. This time I could not control my self and I screamed so loud I'm sure the whole country heard.

"Shuri" I moaned and she started going at this unexpected brutally pace. "Say my name again Y/N" she said leaning down to whisper it in my ears causing her strap to hit my spot "Fuck..Shuri" I said and she smiled. "Let's get you pumped up" she said and lifted up my feet in the air and started fucking the living life out of me.

"Are you close princess" she asked mocking me and I nod. "Beg me Y/N" she said and stop and I groaned in frustration. "Say please fuck me" she teased and started moving slow. "God just fuck me already daddy" I said and that most definitely did the job because the next thing I know is that at one point It feels as if her strap is in my heart.

She moved her hand and I looked down to see a bulge in my stomach and Shuri pressed down on it "I'm in you that's so fucking amazing don't you think" she said and I was getting close to my climax. "Cum for me princess" she said and I immediately came and for a whole second I saw stars. I felt Shuri groan and I felt her release in me.

Slowly she removed her self and when she was out she bit the inside of my thighs.
She then moved up to me and kissed me and I gave in and kissed her back and I felt her smile into the kiss. "I'm sorry I had to do it like this Y/N" she whispered kissing my face.

"I just got out of control" she whispered again and my eyes started closing. "Sleep princess I'll be right back home to you" she said and cleaned me and got me wrapped up.

"This world has taken everything from me but it will not take you and my unborn child. I will kill Namor to keep you safe baby" she said and closed the door..

I apologize that's it