Dark!Shuri x reader [part 3, final]

"I Know what shuri did and it was wrong, I can help you out" Riri said and I turned around to face her "You don't know anything" I replied and she walked up to me "I can get you and the baby to somewhere in America where she won't find you guys" she said and just for a split second I thought about but then shook my head "You need to leave before Shuri arrives" I said and she came up to me holding my hands "Let me give you life of freedom, I know you didn't want this" she said.

"How'd you know about Shuri" I asked confused "Her lab history and I heard her crying to you about how sorry she is" Riri said and held my face with her hand "You need to leave" I repeated stepping back "I will, for now, I know your scared of the consequences but it's better to view the outside world rather than being locked in the cage, You know where to find me, my offer is always on the table" she said walking out.

I sat on the bed just thinking when suddenly Shuri walked in with our daughter which we still haven't named."Hey you okay" she asked pausing to look at me and I hummed, "OK good it's been hell with all the elders telling me what to name her" she said rocking our daughter.

"I mean we do need a name" I chuckled standing up "Baby Uri can wait" she said and I took the baby "Uri" I asked "A kid shortened Shuri and called her Uri so I'm just going along with it until we get a name" she answered and I giggled.

I placed the baby into her crib and stood over it staring at her and that's when shuri came behind me, hugging my waist resting her head on my shoulder "She's so beautiful, thank you" she said softly kissing my neck. "Are you uncomfortable here" she asked "No keep going" I said and she chuckled "No are you uncomfortable in Wakanda, in this position with me" she repeated and suddenly the temperature in the room got hotter.

"I know I kinda took away your choice that night and I still fucking regret it so much Y/N, just please don't leave me." Manipulation at its finest.

"I'm not leaving Shuri, even If i was given the chance. I know there is no running from you anyways, the nation would be look for their princess and I don't want that for our daughter, for her to be hunted." I said and she looked sad for a second "Don't just stay for that" she said and I held her face "Plus I'm staying because I love you and I want to give you a chance" I replied and kissed her.

Shuri's POV

I sat down in the corner of the room awaiting her. When the door opened and she flicked the lights on and saw me and her hand went to grab the door. "Don't even" I said and she slowly let go "Sit" I ordered and she sat on the bed across from me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, I saved your life, gave you the opportunity to work and live her. MY MOTHER DIED SAVING YOU, and this is how you repay me." I said and got up walking towards her "I don't want you anywhere near my wife again do you understand that,If I see you anywhere near Y/N again I will fucking kill you, it's either you go back to America now or stay the fuck away from MY family" I said and walked out.

I walked into mine and Y/N room and saw her feeding the baby "Where'd you go I woke up and you were gone" she questioned and I kissed the side of her head "I had somethings to do" I replied "I don't want you spending a lot of time in the lab, especially seen has our daughter is here" she said and I nod and got in bed with her.

"We need to figure a name for her" I said and she was silent for a moment "I do like the name Uri" she said looking up at me asking "Its perfect" I replied and kissed her little hands "Just like her."

It's a bit short but yeah