You're still mine

[REQUESTED]

Everyone was expecting You and Natasha breakup in all honesty. Nat was too much to handle and can never really maintain a relationship, probably that's why she only ever did one night stands before you.

Natasha falling in love with you was something she did not plan but it happened and you guys got together. The start of your relationship wasn't easy. Nat wasn't used to it at all but with time it was okay until she started becoming distant which then caused you to feel alone and you turned to your bestfriend Wanda for comfort.

After this continually kept happening you decided to break it off with Nat and when you did you avoided her, you have been avoiding her for the past two weeks.

Y/N POV

I sat reading tears rolling down my cheek when suddenly I heard a knock on the door, already knowing who it is I told them the door was opened.

"Hey" she said softly "Hi Wands" I greeted her back and she got in bed hugging me.
"Get over her Detka she doesn't deserves you" she whispered to me and I hugged her back "I just wanted her time and attention" I mumbled "I know sweetheart" she said comforting me.

Natasha's POV

"How many bottles have you finish so far?" Steve asked walking into my room looking around at the empty Vodka bottles. "Not enough seeing as I'm still thinking about her" I said and he sighed "Why don't you go talk to her" he suggested. "I think I've done enough Damage" I replied taking another sip,
"So that's it your just going let her go" he asked and I didn't reply.

Definitely not I'm not good for Y/N and if I'm not good enough No else is.

Y/N's POV

I walked into the kitchen and everyone's attention fell on me. Over the past two weeks I haven't been out of my room or interacted with anyone. I walked past everyone and started making some cereal and when I turned every other seat was occupied except for the one beside Natasha.

I looked at Wanda and she used her magic to float the chair to beside her and I sat down and looked up and everyone who was staring moved their attention to somewhere/something else.

We ate breakfast with an awkward silence and I looked up and saw Natasha staring at me and I looked away and looked at Wanda "It's okay" she said and I nod.

"So umm Y/N we were talking about going out for dinner to celebrate... and uh your invited obviously.. but only if you are up for it" Steve said and I nod.

After Breakfast Wanda and I went to her room and watched sitcoms and now we are heading downstairs for the dinner.
"I'll be by your side the whole time okay sweetheart " Wanda said holding my hand and I smiled nodding.

Arriving downstairs every eye turned our way and my eyes landing on Natasha and she sat staring me down and I looked away from her.

We all made it to the car and Wanda got in first with me after, The person who came in after was the person I wished wouldn't, Natasha. I turned and looked at Wanda and she nod "Lets switch" she said and I went to get up and Natasha grabbed my leg "Why?" She asked Wanda "Because I want to" I said and removed her hand switching seats.

She's so irritating, and how dare she touch me, the physical touched that I yearned for when we were together. I sighed realising what my mind is back to thinking of.
Thankful our driver drove fast and as we arrived at the diner I quickly hoped out the car with Wanda following right after.

Walking into the diner my fingers interlocked with Wanda's. I felt safe and was happy and grateful to have her by my side. "I'm always here for you love" she responded kissing my hands and I smiled.

We made it to our table and to my luck Natasha's seat was exactly across from mines. Our waiter came and took our order and the group begin talking. Steve made a pretty great joke which had the whole table laughing even I chuckled at his joke. I had to admit just for a second things felt okay.

Our dinner got served and we all ate for awhile in silence until we got interrupted by a fan.

"HI, omg! So like I'm really sorry to interrupted dinner, I am. But like you guys are the avengers and its not everyday you meet the avengers. I was wondering if you guys mind a picture" she asked anxiously. "yeah of course, right guys?" Tony asked and we all nodded.

We took the picture and the girl turned to me "Hi Y/N would you mind signing my arm I want to get it tattood" she said nervously. "Yeah sure" I chuckled anxiously and a bit hesitant, while signing I accidently messed it up because she shook. "How about we go to the bathroom so we can wipe it off and start again?" I asked and she nod.

We left for the bathroom and I resigned her hand and we took a picture together. She hugged me and thanked me on the way out and I told her it was nice meeting her.

I took a moment in the bathroom for myself when suddenly a girl walked in. "OMG, O M G your Y/N" she said freaking out a bit. "Shh your gonna cause a scene" I said chuckling.

I stopped to stare at her and she was the perfect replica of Natasha, red hair, green eyes. "You look like Natasha" I said softly and she chuckled "Yeah I've gotten that alot" she said smiling.

"Can you sign my dress?" She asked "I love my fans but definitely not, I am not ruining that white dress of yours" I said and we both giggled.

We've been in the bathroom for awhile now, to the point where Wanda came in to check up on me. The girl who's name I learnt was Athena was a great company, when we were close to exchanging numbers Nat came inside.

"Holy shit your THE Natasha Romanoff" Athena squealed and I rolled my eyes at Natasha. "Yeah yeah, could you give us a minute" Nat said dismissing Athena "Uh yeah sure in a sec" she replied and turned to me.
Right, the number, I wrote down my number and gave it to her and she left.

"What's that my new replacement" Nat snickered and I avoided her statement washing my hands. "Atleast choose someone who doesn't look like me" she said again.
"It was never the looks it was just the personality" I replied about to leave and she grabbed my hands.

" You'll never find somebody who will love you the way I do" she said, "Thank god" was my response. Definitely should not have said that, Natasha lifted me up with just one hand and placed me on the bathroom sink.

"Thank god? Y/N if I'm not good enough for you no one will ever be and if there's a one percent chance they are, I'll get rid of them" she said stepping between my legs holding my things down. "So you don't want to treat me good and you don't want anyone else to" I answered and she sighed.

"Give me another chance" she whispered softly "let me fix it, let me give you the attention and time you deserve, because you deserve it all. I loved being with you, you made me soft, you made me a better version of me. I got scared and I pushed you away" she said and I looked down at her.

"Let me make it up to you" she said "Natty" I whispered and she kissed my neck "One last chance, that's all" she said continuing kissing my neck and I gave in nodding.