Acceptance(Nat x reader Part 3)

We arrived back at the house and Wanda held  Natalie's hand and brought her inside. "What the fuck" Natasha said turning to me "I'm not leaving my daughter in there with her" I said going for the door handle and Natasha grabbed my hands and threw me across the porch.

I groaned and looked up at her. "You're pushing my patience Y/N what you did was fucking stupid" she said and I scoffed. "And you kidnapping us isn't" I said trying to get up and Natasha kicked my hands and used her foot to keep it down. "Natasha" I screamed trying to moving her foot and she bent down to my level and held my hands in hers "I said I would never hurt you and your making me break that, I'm at the point where I could rip you to pieces and sew you back together Y/N" she said and walked away from me.

"Its getting cold and the snow is falling a lot harder get in" she said and walked inside the house.
I sat outside in the cold weeping and I heard the door opened and I felt a blanked wrapped around me. I looked up and saw Wanda and she sat beside. "Its getting cold lets go inside yeah?" she said and I turned away from her and took the blanket off of me. "How did you and Natasha get long if you both are so stubborn" she chuckled and used her magic to but the blanket back on.

"I'm Well aware that what Nat is doing isn't right but she did it for you and Natalie, thee most important people in her life " she said and I scoffed. "The Nat I married, that in the house is not her" I said and she placed her hand on my thigh. "Perhaps it's not, because the Nat you married didn't have her priorities straight until Natalie and until the day someone came after the both of you and you went into a coma" she said and I shook my head.

"Nobody came after me, their was a shoot out and we were just at the wrong place at the wrong time" I said and Wanda turned my face to her. "Sweetheart you think that because Natasha wanted you to" she said and moved her hand from my cheek to the bruises on my hand.

"I'll walk through that door and she'll tell me how sorry she is and  I know she'll be lying" I said and Wanda started bandaging my hand. "I know its wrong of her but think about how much you love Natalie and would do anything and everything to protect her, now think about how you would have done that for Nat before" she said and I looked away.

"I can hear your thoughts detka" she said and kissed my forehead "I'm here to help despise the fear Nat made it seemed like I'm bringing" she said and kissed my tear stained cheek.

"Its getting a lot chilly how about we go inside?" She said standing up and holding my hands and I got up with her.
We walked into the house and Went upstairs to our room and it was empty. "Don't panic detka she's just in the guest room with Natalie, she's putting her to bed."

I nod and started taking off my clothes and when I tried taking my top off I stopped because of the pain in my hand. "Let me help you with that sweetheart" she said stepping right behind me her chest pressed into my back. She stared at me through the mirror while she slowly took my top off making sure her fingers brushed over every inch of my upper body.

She threw the top across the room and pressed a kiss to my neck and then another one. When she bit down I stopped her stepping forward and she looked at me though the mirror. "Natasha would kill me" I said softly and she chuckled.

She led me to the bed and smirked. "Go to bed Y\N" she said and I was gonna put another top on but decided against it. "Here" she said giving me a sweater "Its snowing outside" She said and the next second the sweater appeared on me.

I laid down with my back to Wanda and I started trembling. I slowly turned around and saw her lying down with her eyes closed wrapped in the blankets. God she looks so comfy and warm I thought but stopped myself from going near her.

"I won't bit this time dekta" she said and I snuggled into her and she wrapped the blanket around me. I started to fall asleep and that's when I felt another body pressed into my side. "I'm sorry sweetheart" Nat said and kissed my cheek. "I love you Y\N, I really do and I don't want to hurt you forgive me for what I did, forgive me for what I have done" she said and suddenly I was now facing her.

"Please" ahe said softly and I cuddled into her chest. I then felt Wanda put the blanket over all three of us and she moved closer to my neck and continued her previous actions.