You're too innocent (Wanda x reader)

"I can't do my job and have to keep worrying about you" Wanda screamed."So I'm what's holding you back, your acting like I purposely put myself in danger" I screamed back. "With how suicidal you are I wouldn't put it pass you" she screamed and I was shocked by what she said. "We're over, now nothing isn't holding you back enjoy being a hero" I said and grabbed my keys and walked out.

After walking out I took a second to breathe. I got into my car and drove myself to a bar, A drink or two wouldn't hurt. I actually had around a million drinks which led to me being drunk and sleeping with someone.

..................................................................................

Two weeks later here I am throwing the fuck up which could only mean one thing. "Sweetheart it's not that bad" Natasha said over the phone. "I might be fucking pregnant Natasha" I sobbed "Would you like me to come over with all your favorites?" She asked and I hummed."Ok sweetheart I'll be there in a minute" she said and I said okay and she hanged up.

Approximately ten minutes later I heard a knock on my door and I opened it. "What are you doing here?" I asked ready to close the door. "We should talk... please" Wanda said and I sighed and walked over to my bed and she stepped in and closed the door.

She placed a bag full of stuffs on the kitchen counter and walked over to me. "Did you take a test?" She asked and I shook my head. "I got you a few" she said and I stood up. "Why are you even here Wanda, you said I'm holding you back right, why do you want two things to hold you back or did you come to tell me what to do" I said and she held my hand.

"I came here to apologize, I should have never said any of that to you or even worse bring up your suicide attempts, I miss you and I'm so sorry I let you go that day and if you give me a chance I would like to make it up to you" she said and I sat down.

"You do realize that I might be pregnant with someone else baby right?" I asked and she kissed my head. "I know and I'm okay with that" she said and I leaned in and kissed her. "I am so sorry that I went out, got drunk and slept with a total stranger whose face I can't remember" I said sighing. "You were drunk?" She asked "Blackout drunk, I don't even remember anything why?" She asked "Y/N that might not have been consensual sex, rather I think he might have drugged you" Wanda said and I thought about it.

"Your right, thinking about it now I don't even remember inviting him back to my place or anything really" I said and she pulled me into a hug. Couple minutes later she pulled away and I looked up at her "I think it's time we take a test" she said and I nod.

It's been a couple minutes since I took the three tests and we looked at each other and I nod and she turned all three of them over and I closed my eyes. "Sweetheart" she said holding my hands and I opened my eyes slowly and when I saw the results I let out a breath of relief."It's negative baby" she said and I nod crying happy tears.

We moved to the bedroom and she answered the question that has been on my mind. "It was probably the drug side effect that was making you nauseous" she said and I cuddled into her. "You're too innocent for this world" Wanda said playing in my hair. "I promise I'll be better from now on" she said and I nod sleepily. "Don't go and do what I know you are thinking" I told her and she kissed my head "Go to bed sweetheart" and with that I did.

Wanda

Even though she said I shouldn't I'm going to. I held my hand to her head and started searching for a clear image of the guy, finally finding it. I then proceeded to call Nat. "Y/N is not pregnant and she was raped basically and I know what the guy looks like" I said "What are we waiting for then" Nat replied and I kissed Y/N's head and flew away.

Inspired