||Part 6||

||Meanwhile in class||

Just found out how to do this :D

'Hmm, this is not bad for a classroom.' I thought to myself. The classroom was pretty good, not to big and not to small. It's just the right size for a classroom.

"Oh, hello! You must be the new exchange student, correct?" the teacher said on her desk. I just nodded in response. "Ah, of coarse. There's your seat over there." she said, pointing at the seat beside a window.

"Thank you." I said with a smile. I sat at my new seat and waited for the period to start for my first day at this university.

||Timeskip for 12 minutes, brought to you by my 6 hour sleep||

Meanwhile looking at the view at my window, someone sat beside me. I looked to see a brown haired boy that looked a year above me. He had brown eyes and a fair skin tone.

"Hi." I said to greet him. "Hey, so your the new exchange student I've been hearing now, because of the rumours?" he questioned me. I just hummed in response.

"By the way, you look kind of familiar." I said to him, studying his face. "What do you mean?" he said doubtfully. "Wait, Tubbo?" I said. The look of my classmate is a shocked expression. "Y-Y/n?" he doubtfully said. 

"Mhm, that's me." I said with a proud look on my face. "You can just call me Toby, but why did you pick this university?" he said, tilting his head.

"Because, I looked up the internet for colleges or universities in this city. So, I found this university because of it's fine education, buildings, gardens and libraries. Also, it's private." I said truthfully.

"Wow, why would you explain that so smoothly? I never actually say like that." he said with a little jealous tone. "Hah, you should be grateful for having a voice anyway." I said looking at Toby with a proud face.

Toby nodded his head in understanding. Then, the teacher stood up and went to the front.

"Good morning everyone! As you all know that I will be your teacher this year, as the students don't know. I am Miss Andrew. I hope we will all get along today!" she said with an enthusiasm tone.

It was nice that the teachers here are nice. "So, we have a new exchange student. Please welcome, Miss L/n!" she said. 

All the students eyes were looking at me. So, I stood up walked up to the front of the class.

"Umm, hi. My name's Y/n and I like sports and instruments. Hope we could all get along and be friends with each other." I said with no emotion, but with a straight face.

"Okay! Thank you for the introduction Y/n, now let's proceed to our first period." the teacher said looking at the white board. Since my first period is Mathematics, I may be having a good time solving problems.

||Meanwhile solving a lot problems||

"Class, please raise your hand if you want to answer this question. I need other hands please, not the ones are already answered the questions earlier" she said making eye contact with everybody.

I basically know the answer to the problem, but I don't raise my hand. I saw Toby sweating like crazy. "Oi, bee boy. Why are you sweating like your one in of the hot Sahara desert on the equator?" I whispered trying to joke around him.

"I just don't know the answer to the problem. It's pretty hard though." he whisper-yell with a nervous tone. "Bruh, how is it hard to you, while to me it's pretty easy." I whispered to him.

"Ah, Y/n. Could you please answer the question?" she said. 'Boi, I didn't even raise my damn hand." I said mentally raging, trying to keep a straight face.

I stood up, going in front of the class and grabbed the white board marker. I wrote down the answer to the problem. "Wow, that is the correct answer, Y/n." she said with a proud or shocked tone. "Why didn't you raise your hand earlier anyway Y/n?" a student questioned me.

I just raised my shoulders and went back to my seat.

||Timeskip to the third period of the day||

"Hello everybody! I am Mr. Johnson. I will be your gym teacher for todays period. So, ready your sports gear, cause we're going outside!" he said with an exciting tone.

We followed our gym teacher to the field. "Okay everybody, this is a field right? Who knows how to play baseball?" he said. About 9 or 14 students, including me know how to play baseball.

"Ah, good. The new exchange student knows, plus it's a female!" he slightly shouted 'Why would he do that..' I thought to myself, instantly regretting raising my hand and mentally slapping myself.

He casually ends up making the whole class look at me, filled with whispers and seducting looks now. It really made me uncomfortable in an instant. So, I filled up my courage to walk past the crowd and went to the gym teacher.

He gave me the baseball bat and he went to the centre of the diamond.

(everything in slow motion now)

3.....

I took a deep breath..

2.....

Held my grip at the bat..

1!!!

(everything back to normal speed)

Opened my eyes and then swing the bat with all my might. I saw the ball flying in the air and went outside the university.

The class went with gasps and woahs, I guess they were amused by my skills. "Woah, THAT WAS AMAZING MISS L/N!!! ON FIRST TRY!!" he shouted and the class went wild. The boys from my period were running up to me and carried me like a queen.

Elllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Here's the chapter for today!! Hope you enjoyed it!!!

Remember to stay hydrated and healthy!!!

LOVE YOU MY LIL DOVES!!!!!

943 words