||Part 7||

||Meanwhile in Science class, also your done with the afternoon periods|| 

"OLIVER, THAT'S NOT HOW YOU DO THAT!!" Emily slightly screeched. We were in groups of making a volcano project in our Science period. 4 people in each group, so 7 groups.

"WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO THEN?!" Oliver nearly shouted. While they were fighting on what to put next, someone tapped my shoulder.

"You think they will be over soon, Y/n? Cause it's almost time to go home.." A student in my group said. 

Her name is Rhodelia, she's one of the smartest and kindest students in the campus. Also, she's around 18 or 19 years old. But, she's pretty small for her age.

"I don't know Rhodelia, they seem not to be calming down, do you mind getting the green liquid for me please?" I said, looking at her.

"Okie dokie!" she said getting the liquid. I looked at the two, they were seeming not to calm down. I sighed and went to my two friends fighting.

"Woah, easy there Lion and lioness. What's with the fights not calming down?" I said looking at the two between them.

"HE SAID ADD THE GODDAMN RED DIOXIDE, BUT THAT'S NOT THE NEXT ONE!!" she clearly shouted at me. I sighed and try to settle them down.

(After settling them down, I'm lazy ok)

"Thank you for settling them down Y/n. I didn't know you can calm them down." the teacher said with a relieved smile.

"It's no problem miss, I'm used to these things anyway." I said with a smile. "Well, you may go home Y/n, see you tomorrow!" Miss Smith said.

(Timeskip, your at home  :D)

After unlocking my door, I smelled the fragrance of my home. 'Ah, good to be home' I relieve thought to myself. I went to my bedroom and changed into comfortable clothes.

'What time is it' I thought to myself. "5:30" I mumbled to myself. "A good movie wouldn't hurt." I said with a small smile.

I turned on my television and picked a movie in Netflix. Picked F/m  (Fav movie)  and watched it.

After a good 1 hour or more, suddenly someone called on my phone. I cursed under my breathe if it's my ex trying to attempt to be with me again. I answered the call.

"Hello?" I said trying to not let my anger out. "Hello Y/n!!" an enthusiastic tone came out of the caller. I immediately knew who it was and there was a smile on my lips.

..

Tommy!!

..

"Hi Tommy! What's up?" I said with a chill tone. "Nothin much, but can I go to your place?"

I was a bit suprised. "Uhm, why?" I said in confusion "Cause I'm bored." he blankly said. "Okay, if you want to go at my place, how do you know where I live though?" 

"Uhhmmm, good point. Can you send me the address?" he said. I broke into an uncontrollable laughter.

"Y/n! It's not my fault that I didn't add it!" he said with a pouty tone. "Okay...okay, chill." I said between giggles.

"You better be writing the address down, you idiot." I said with a serious and playful tone.

"Okay, I'm grabbing a piece of paper." he said "Okay, my address is  [you can imagine what kind of address ;-;], also do you have a drivers license?"

"Yesn't" he said sarcastically, "Mhm.." I said with a confused tone."

"Okay, I'm grabbing my keys and shit." he said. "Good." I said

||Cliffhanger||

EEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! So, I'm planning on making another story after finishing this, so here:

Wilbur x fem!reader

J'Schlatt x fem!reader

Tommy x oc

Wilbur x gender-neutral reader

Dream x fem!reader

Tubbo x fem!reader

Ranboo x fem!reader

DSMP various x fem!reader

DSMP oneshots

Bench trio x fem!reader

Technoblade x non binary

Ranboo x non binary

(And the rest of ideas here)

Stay healthy my doves!!  <33

607 words