||Part 8||

||Flashback from earlier||

Once I entered the room, the principle and two teachers were there, it was weird. "Umm, hello?" Once they made eye contact with me, they were in a relived expression. I was pretty confused.

"Oh thank goodness, Y/n your here. I thought you left already.." the principle said with a monotone calming voice.

I just raised an eyebrow. "Umm, I didn't. You said you are going called to the principles office later, so I came." I just stood there, confused.

"Oh good, here." the female teacher said. I was given some papers and just looked at them blankly. 

"Umm, what am I gonna do with these?" I said with a confused but frustrated tone. "Oh, glad you asked. You see these are the 'signing up for clubs' papers. It means-" 

Before he could complete the sentence, someone knocked on the door. "Come in." the male teacher said.

It was Brittney and Rhodelia. Covered up in bruises and cuts. 

I just had a shocked but proud expression because of Rhodelia standing up for herself. "What the hell happened?!" the principle raising his voice from each word.

Before Brittney could speak, she was cut off by Rhodelia saying "She bullied a 1-year below us sir, I saw and I didn't let the poor girl get bullied." slowly raising her voice pointing to Brittney.

To admit it, she was a fierce friend.

"NO! THAT'S THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE DAD! SHE WAS THE ONE WHO BULLIED THE GIRL!" she said in a screeching childish voice. I mentally died of laughter at that attitude.

"Silence. Now let's figure this out. Where is the girl that got bullied?"  the principle said calmly.

(You know the line from the books >:])

And then, the girl popped out of nowhere in the corner "You need me Mr?" she said with a blank tone.

Once they were in an argument, the female teacher whispered "You may go home Y/n, see you tomorrow." said with a small smile. I smiled back at her.

Trying not to be disturbing to there conversation or arguing, I opened the door slightly to just my size and succeeded on getting out.

||Flashback over||

Snapped out of my thoughts because of someone knocking on the door 'That must be Tommy!' I excitedly thought to myself.

I quickly fixed my hair and face and went to the door. "Hi Tommy!!" when he made eye contact with me, his face was a happy and chill face combined.

"Hi Y/n, it's good to see you again." he said with a smile. It gave me a fuzzy feeling again in my stomach. It was kinda more fuzzy than the unexpected meeting when we met.

He looked at me in concerned. "Y/n? You okay? You don't seem to look good."

"Yeah I'm alright, say why don't you come inside?" I said, he nodded in response. 

||Timeskip until 9:30 pm ;-;||

"And that's the small tour." I said with a proud smile. "Wow, I never knew your house would be this big, where's your parents Y/n?" he said, tilting his head a bit.

The word 'parents' stung a little. "Umm, there not here.." I said trying not to have a frown face.

He went down to my level and studied my face a little. I was getting so many thoughts in my head racing down, 'why is he doing that' 'too close' 'try not to blush Y/n'

The last thought made me go light pink and he noticed it. "Why are you blushing Y/n?" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh shove off blondie" I said, realizing of what I said. I went light red and he bursted out laughing.

I was just standing there, embarrased of what I said. "BLONDIE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!" he laughed so hard, rolling on the floor. 

'Mhm, clearly a child..' I thought to myself with a -_- expression.

||Cliffhanger||

Hi my little doves!!! So here's the chapter, sorry for not updating in a while.. I had a little fever and thought I was gonna die for some reason.

But God has let me lived another day and imma make this my younger sister's problem..

664 words