||Part 2, flashback||

TW! swearing, anxiety

Tommys' pov

God why does it have to be so weird when I talk to women, I stutter and some shit happens. I already have a girlfriend and this still happens often.

I snapped back to reality and realized I was infront of my girlfriend. But hell, she looked mad like I did something wrong.

"Why would you talk to that weird girl?! Are you cheating on me!?" she shouted at me like it's an order I just broke.

"Calm down, Brittney. Stop being over dramatic for once.." I said with a cool laced tone.

God why do I have to pick this girl to be my girlfriend, already in our 3 month relationship and she has to act like a spoiled goddamn brat? Well fuck, I wanna break up with her right now but I'm gonna wait for the right time to do it.

I snapped out of my thoughts from her screaming nonstop. I few people we're staring at us, and it just made me a bit uncomfortable.

I just dragged her outta there by her hand and still screamed like a child that wants candy so bad. I almost got deaf by her screaming and talked back.

"Can you just shut up for once?! Just please, your child screaming and shit is deafining!" I slightly shouted at her. She was stunned on what I said and just left me.

'God why does she have to be so spoiled' I started to question myself. I just sighed tiredly and went back to my apartment.

Should I stay in this relationship? Should I break up with her? Wait no, that would be a bad idea. She might win a contest or a lottery. Well fuck, I don't even know what to do in this relationship now. God, why does this have to be so hard?

I was deep in my thoughts then suddenly I bumped into someone. "SH- I am so sorry, I wasn't looking." I said, handing my hand out.

'He's pretty familiar... WAIT-'

||Cliffhanger||

Hello my doves!!! My apologies for not being active for a few days. I was just busy with things. Also, sorry for this chapter for being short, cause I'm in a hurry.

Eat, sleep and drink my doves <33

364 words