||Part 1, flashback||

||This is going to be a flashback in the beginning of the story||

[sorry cause I ran out of ideas and this is the idea I can possibly think of]

This may contain some swearing tho

Tommy's pov

As I was just minding my own business until my phone rang. I quickly picked up my phone and it was Toby. I answered the call and received a slightly high pitched voice

"BIG MANNN!! HOW ARE YOU BUDDY??!" the old Toby always doing that common thing. I had a small smile on my face, glad that he called me.

"Hi Tubz, I'm fine. Thanks for asking, how's Ranboo there with you?" I know that he is going to be flustered. 

"Oh, we're okay. He's j-just chilling on the c-couch" he said slightly stuttering, he rarely stutter before in our daily call.

"Wait, Toby. You rarely stutter-" "NO- it's not like that. I-it's not what it s-seems!" he said slightly shouting like a child.

'Guess I'm not the only child that screams' I thought to myself, slightly smirking.

"Tommy? Tommy? Tommy!" he shouted as I snapped out my thoughts "Tommy? I tried calling you for almost a minute, is there something in your mind?" he said with concerned laced to his tone.

I'm grateful for having him as a friend, he is like a big brother. Since he's small, he always acts like a baby, sometimes pretty mature.

"Oh uh, its nothing Toby. Just some memories of us, I'm just having flashbacks..?" I said, sounding like it's a question. 

Damn it, I sound like an idiot.

"Well, it's nice talkin' to you Toby. I got some stuff to do today. Bye!" "Bye Tommy!" and just like that, the call ended.

It was pretty nice to hear Tobys' voice again-

Wait, am I saying it wrong or weird?

Are you?

Am I?

It's your choice to find out..

You're no help at all

We are literely the same person

I don't care

After the talk inside of me, I'm pretty bored. I got nothing to do but watch some movies on my TV and relax in my apartment. 

Maybe I should go on a walk or just stay here.... 

Eh, Imma just touch grass for once. As I make my way to the front door, I took my keys and locked my apartment. It was nice smelling fresh air though, and pretty relaxing.

I decided to go to the park for some reasons in my head that I don't wanna talk about. As I saw the slide and swings, I knew I was almost there. As I made my walking a bit fast, not seeing where I'm going. I bumped to this h/c girl and e/c girl with a mask.  (like some cloth mask or somethin-)

We ended up in an awkward position and I was red as a tomato.

"I-I'm so so so sorry! I d-didn't see w-where I was going, y-you ok?" I said, stuttering so much  handing her hand. Gladly she slowly made her hand towards her.

"It's fine, I was not seeing where I was going either..." she said with a cool tone. I was relieved that she seemed it was okay with it. Even though it was weird as hell.

I started sweating nervously on what happened a few seconds ago, God knows how many times it replayed that scene in my head.

"Hey, you okay?" she said with a concerned laced in her tone. "Uh, yeah I'm okay. I was just still surprised at the scene a few seconds ago...?" I said, making it sounding like it's a question.

Well fuck, just made me look stupid  infront of a woman.

 "Oh.." her head slowly looking at me. "So, what's your name?" she said with a cheerful laced tone. Wow she just ignored the scene like it didn't happen before.

"I'm Thomas, but my friends call me Tommy." I said blankly. "Okay, the names Y/n but for short N/n." she said with a enthusiasm tone.

It was pretty strange that she wears a mask, but Imma let it slide for once.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Tommy" she said with a smooth tone.

"You too Y/n, see ya later then?" I asked. She nodded in response, and we started walking the opposite directions.

Thanks for reading this my doves <33

691 words