||Part 6, flashback||

Previously:

God I have too much love on women..

Present:

Tommy pov

After the drama that happened, I said my goodbyes to my friends and trailed back home. Since I have school tomorrow, I may go to bed early..

Wait we should?

Of coarse dumbass.

I was just askin', not to be rude..

I just wasted my time talking to myself..

Rude..

After the conversation inside my head, I noticed that I am at my apartment already.. Alright, that escalated quickly.

I grabbed my keys, unlocked the door and went inside. As I did that, the scent came running to my nose. 

God I miss my apartment..

Boy you've been gone for a couple of hours and then you miss it?

So?

And?

Is that all?

Fine, you win for now..

After that conversation, my phone started ringing, snapping out of my thoughts. I looked at the number and it was my girlfriends. God what does she want now?

I answered it and received an ear-bleeding scream. Well no shit cause she's still angry at the scene that happened a few or couple of hours ago.

"WHY DID YOU HELP THAT SLUT?!! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!!??" she said with rage coming out of her mouth. "UGHH!! I HATE YOU!!!" at the end of that, she hung up. Wow, never lets me explain the whole thing..

What a drama queen she is..

Idiot, break up with her.

...

Just spitting facts y'know..

Really?

Yes, really.

Okay, I'll wait for the right time.

...

I hate you. Really.

Everything has its own time you motherfucker..

Lol, what a way to mess with myself.

Okay, back to reality.

I thought back to that exact thought, should I break up with my girlfriend? Wait no, what about your future? Wait, I'm overthinking to much. Wait, am I? 

When I walked back and forth non-stop, I noticed a couple tears running down my cheek. Wait... Am I crying? No no no no.. I gotta control myself..

That's weird, I rarely cry to myself.

I just wiped my tears and went to my room. I laid down on my bed, thinking on what happened to me. What the hell just happened to myself a few seconds ago? Did I almost have a panic attack? Goddammit..

I sighed confusingly.

Well damn then..

What now?

Nothing...

It seems like you need to talk about something alone in your head.

Well, you're in my head anyway..

...Are you saying that you don't like me here?

Well, what does it look like??

.......Rude

I went to sit on my gaming chair and watch a few youtube videos. And then my thought came in. Wait, does Y/n have a channel here?

I never asked for her username though. Hmmmmmmm.... I'll try something creative for a username.

I searched the name Xx||Sup3rnOva||xX and waiting for my screen to load. Dang that was a hard username to come up with...

My screen finished loading and saw a channel. It was a picture of a girl with sunglasses and a mask on.

That must be Y/n. Maybe? Might not..

I clicked her channel and saw a bunch of videos and some Youtube shorts of this channel. 

I saw that this channel had 12.9 million subscribers!!! Well bloody hell, that's a lot of subs.. I clicked some Youtube shorts and the familiar voice coming from the video, it was really Y/n! 

I subscribed to her channel, just in case if she ever uploads a video. I laid back on my chair and clicked on some compilations on the channel.

Wait, the feeling in my head feels weird.. Wait am I stalking her?- Wait no... Am I??? If I keep thinking that, I may be weird.. Wait no..

My phone started ringing, making it snap out of my thoughts. I saw the number and it was an unknown.

I decided to answer it or not, should I? Mehh, if its on of the kid pranksters I'll confront them on this call.

Answered it and hesitantly said "H-hello??" "Hello Tommy.."

Oh Hell No..... 

Hello my dovessss!!!! Here's the chapter, I'll try posting more often :DDD 

SORRY FOR THE WAIITTTT

643 words