||Part 5, flashback||

May contain some cussing and other stuff

Previously:

Y/n scoffed "What? Girlfriend, what do you mean by th-"

Present:

Tommy pov

She was cut off by my girlfriend. Running towards me then hugging me. "Babe!!! I finally found you!!" she kissed my cheek. I really loved her, but I don't feel it.

When she stopped kissing my cheek, she looked at Y/n, with a pure disgusted face. Y/n looked kinda pissed- no REALLY pissed at her.

'Alright, already enemies in first sight..' I thought. As Billzo and Freddie we're clearly shocked. Finally they understand.

Billzo looked at me with a 'that's your girlfriend' face. I just nodded silently. Freddie was beside Y/n, kinda pissed at my girlfriend.

"Hey, I told you to stay away from my boyfriend you bitch." Brittney said with a pissed look at Y/n.

Y/n took a few steps forward and said "Well, I don't even give a fuck about it." while crossing her arms.

Billzo was impressed and Freddie.. his jaw was on the floor. Literally Y/n is brave enough to face my girlfriend. 

Brittney was pissed at her response, while that she tackled her to the ground. Y/n blocked it, but failed. She tried to pull Y/ns' hair but she was faster.

They continued to fight while Freddie is trying to pull my girlfriend and Billzo doing the same to Y/n and I am trying to break this fight.

"Okay, that's enough you two!" Freddie said. As the two broke up, I saw Y/ns face was covered up in a few scratches. Some are blood flowing down the face. 

I really felt bad for her so I grab a small tissue from my front pocket and went to her. "Here, let me help you with those scratches.." I said leveling down to her height.

(Okay, Tommys' height is 6'4 while Y/ns' height is 5'11 if you forgot hers)

She nodded slowly. I slowly dabbed the tissue on her face and I was pretty flustered. I could say the same thing to Y/n.

After they we're no more blood coming out, I threw the tissue into the trash can. I heard that she mumbled the word 'thanks', I looked at her direction and said with a smile "No problem."

I looked at the direction of my girlfriend and she was pretty jealous and pissed. "WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT TO ME INSTEAD OF THAT DISGUSTING AWFUL WHORE?!!" she screamed like a damn child.

She had a couple of bruises on her arms. "So? There's no scratches on your face, There's only a couple of bruises on your arms.." I said crossing my arms.

"SO?!! WHY DIDN'T YOU COMFORT ME THEN!?" she added. Before I could say it, Y/n said it for me. "Well, you didn't ask to be comforted though..." 

Billzo is trying to hold his laughter while Freddie was on the floor laughing and I was just impressed from that roast.

Brittney looked completely pissed at the unexpected response. "UGH!!!" she stormed out of the scene.

We looked at each other and bursted out laughing "HAHAHAH, Oh my God that was just funny. I can't contain my laughter anymore" Fred said hysterically "SAME" Bill added.

Y/n was on the floor, laughing her ass out. It's kinda cute when she laughs- wait no Tommy you have a girlfriend now, you can't just thought to your female friends that they are cute.. 

God I have too much love on women..

Hi lovelies!!! Here's the chapter. Hope ya'll enjoy it! This took me almost two whole weeks to do but it was worth it.

574 words