Meeting the Possum

Sitting on the ground with my back on the wall in an alleyway while I hear the sirens going off for the yearly purge with screams of pain and pleas of not wanting to die, as I see those 'things' kill the people of hell with smiles on their faces. For many they would run and hopefully find a spot to hide, but for me that's not necessary. For some reason whenever any of them see me they just take a second to stare at me and just move on. As if they are not suppose to hurt me. I just pull my scarf up a bit while ignoring it and return back to shoot some cans with my stand ability. 

I then heard someone scream out "Millie". This made me curious and decided to take a look, so I got up and prepared incase I get into a fight. I saw a scared imp on the near a wall on the phone as an Angel stood over him. 

"I....I don't think I'm coming home." I saw his eyes, he didn't want to die. For some reason something in me is telling me to save him and bring him back to this Millie chick. However, if I get involved those Angels will probably get pissed at me and attack me. 

I sighed then leaped at the Angel. Just before it's blade landed on the Imp I screamed "Mochi Black Pistol". I hit the top of it's head with full force that the body slammed to the ground, instant-killed it. The imp was shocked to just witness that, he could swear seeing some black gunk steam and bubbles from the top of the head of the Angel. 

Y/N: "Are you alright?... You are great. Now listen, I know you might not fully trust me but we need to get out of here before more of them come here. Do you know a good place to go?" I extend my hand and he takes it. When he got up he told his name "Moxxie" and that they weren't too far from his workplace, so we decided to go. 

We advance with caution till we managed to see the I.M.P. building. When we got to the doors they were shut and barricaded. 

Moxxie: "Fuck! No, please anyone open the door!" His screams had caused an angel to spot them and was moving towards them. 

Y/N: "Moxxie hold on and don't let go", I said as I grabbed him and put him on my back to hold on to. I ran around the building and asked him what floor was it on. He pointed and told me the what floor. Without any warning  the angel swung his blade, but I did a backflip causing it to miss and being now behind him. I then jumped into the air and threw my arms at the window. The angel flew up and grabbed my leg just before I was finished saying "Mochi Rocket". This caused the three of us to crash through the window.

-Blitzo's POV-

Moxxie....died....all because of me. All because I sent him to deliver that fuckin package. I can see Loona trying to comfort Millie as she was crying on the floor. We all stood silent until we heard someone said "Mochi Rocket" and turned to see Moxxie, a guy and a fucking angel crash into the meeting room.

The guy groaned but immediately splashed the hole with some weird goo out with his arm. Moxxie then got up to see his wife staring at him. 

Millie: "Moxxie!?"

Moxxie: "Millie!?" Millie runs up and hugs each other. The scarf guy was then jumped by the angel which led them to fight. He struggled a bit but held on to him and spun so hard that he threw him at the wall and into the waiting room (where Loona's desk is). The angel was on the floor dizzy, but he didn't last long as the scarf guy pulled his arm back and said "Mochi Black Rifle". It was fast, and when it landed the angel coughed out some white blood and went limp, falling to the ground. 

-Y/n's POV- 

It was over, he's dead. Well, guess he won't be needing his body anymore. I proceeded to eat the fresh corpse, which tasted very delicious. After I was done I turned to see the group stare at me, which made me nervous. 

Y/N: "Ummm, hi. I'm sorry about the damages. I'll fix that right away, then I'll leave."

Blitzo: "Sorry, but no. You just killed an angel and saved not just my employee's life but ours to. I want you to be apart of IMP. So you in?"

Y/N: I smiled and nodded.  "Sure, just one thing. Can I occupy one of the walls to make a door? It's a magic door that leads to my room in a pocket-dimension"

Blitzo: "Alright you can. Welcome to the team." 

We both shaked our hands and I was now part of I.M.P., I have no idea what's going to happen but for now I'm happy.