C.H.E.R.U.B. {Pt 1} (Meeting our "Enemies")

The episode opens up to a shot of Heaven's Golden Gates. The gates open and "Cherub Towne" is shown. A cherub flies in front of the camera. 

Cletus: Well, howdy! I'm Cletus! Welcome to Heaven! Guess you did something good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessings!

Two other cherubs join in as they begin singing the C.H.E.R.U.B jingle.

You shoot a tusk at the TV which the commercial is playing on, destroying it. 

Millie: Nice shot Y/N! (high five)

Blitzo: Not too shabby. [Readying his gun] Put up another one, Mox. 

Maddie goes around the table, giving each of us our drinks, while Moxxie swipes the flaming debris away and sets up another TV and switches it to channel 666 news. 

Katie Killjoy: Once again, Mr. Brightside's popularity has risen since he came out of hiding. There have been instances of his performance in the Greed ring and also in the Human realm, from Japan to the United States. Demons all over Hell are anticipating a possible tour from the legend himself. 

Y/n: Uhhh, can't I go one day without popular rising.

Blitzo: ....Eh, not my problem. Next!

Moxxie switches the channel. A demonically dressed Betty Boop appears in black and white, dancing erotically with prominent breasts, holding a pitchfork. You, Blitzo and Millie look bored.

Blitzo: Uh-huh. Keep going.

He changes it once again. This time, it features an ad starring an imp named Wally Wackford. 

Wally Wackford: I say, I say! Are you lookin' to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets? WELL, call me at Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea Factory! Where you make the things and I make the money!

He leans closer with a pleading expression. 

Wally Wackford: Please! I'm very desperate!

Madelyn: I hate those commercials. 

Y/n: Um, no thanks.

Blitzo: Bingo! [Shoots the Tv and it explodes.]

Millie: Woo! You two are on a roll!

Y/n: I swear, I see him everywhere. Hm...

He turns to see Loona snoring while sleeping in a chair. 

"She's adorable~" takes a picture

"She's adorable~" takes a picture. A shaking wakes her up and causes her cup to spill. 

Loona: Guys... Do you feel that?