Octavia's 18th B-Day (Short)

Astro: This won't have any sex as that seems a bit rushed. We want Y/n to grow a bit more to Octavia, so that he can start getting feelings for her.

Scene begins a week after the Loo-Loo Land disaster, we enter Y/n's bedroom as he is watching One Piece ep 10??. Luffy's voice can be heard from a tv, "This is my peak.... Gear 5!" Y/n is jumping up and down as he is excited to see Gear 5 animated. 

During the end credits, *ding* he hears a notification on his phone, so he pauses the tv and checks who messaged him. 

Y/n: Who texted me? Oh, Octavia.

Octavia: (text) Hey Y/n, can we hang out? My parents are having another one of their fights and I just want to be somewhere else. 

Y/n: (text) Sure, I'll be in 5 minutes.

He gets out of bed and puts on his suit and mask, but leaves the scarf as it was still in the washer. He then leaves his room, and walks towards Loona's desk where the Grimoire was. Picking it up, he opens it and makes a portal for him to enter.

Y/n ends up in front of the Goetia mansion with Octavia waiting for him. 

Octavia: Okay let's go.

Y/n: Um, won't your parents get worried?

Octavia: This happens a lot, they don't check up on me after their fight. Now c'mon, I want to go somewhere. [She grabs the book and conjures two spells, one of them instantly teleporting the two]

Y/n and Octavia are in the human world, which caught him off-guard as he didn't expect to be coming here. He tries to hide his dragon traits until realizing they're not there. 

Octavia: Relax Y/n, I used another spell to put us in our "human" form. Though you might want to keep the mask on if you don't want the inhabitants finding out that the hero "Mo-Dra" or heaven forbids Mr. Brightside is back. [Starts walking through the streets with Y/n following her]

Y/n: So... where are we? ...Wait a minute, *gasps* I know this place! This is Tokyo!

Octavia couldn't help but laugh at Y/n's childlike expression. 

Octavia: Yes it is. I wanted to come here as there's a occult club that opens during midnight. [Grabs his hand] Lets go!

The two walked through many stores, while occasionally entering a few to see what they have. In one them, Y/n decides to buy her a black star owl plushie and gives it to her. Octavia was surprised that he bought it for her and gladly accepted without noticing her blush. 

After 25 minutes, they finally reached the place, Midnight Paradise

As Y/n entered, and waited for her inside. Before she could the bouncer stood in front of her. Octavia smiles at him.