Spring Broken (Y/n's New Wings) Pt2

Y/n is having one helluva time with Verosika and her friends. He's on the couch, in the middle with Milky and Kiki hugging his arms. Coco is is behind him, playing with his hair and enjoying how soft it is. Apple is back on the floor, hugging Y/n's leg. Finally, Verosika is relaxing on his lap. Everyone talked nonstop to Y/n about what happened in the last 7 years. Ace challenged him in arm wrestling. Josh was getting everyone drinks, while Kat was showing Y/n some photos of their time on Earth.   

~4 hours pass

As time went on, Y/n remember something and decided to ask Josh. 

Y/n: So, are you and Ace now a thing?

Josh: (Blushing) N-Not yet, but I know when the time arrives I'll tell him. 

Kat: You've been saying that for 5 years, but I guess since Y/n's back your confidence must have risen. [Both Y/n and Kat chuckled]

Josh: Sh-shut up Kat. I'm just taking it slow. [Turns to Y/n] So Y/n, what was that Slenderman-looking thing. 

Y/n: Oh, that's my new stand, Astro. I acquired him a couple weeks ago, he really is helpful. [Y/n hears a ding from is phone and checks to see a message]

Loona's Text:  Hey Mochi, Blitz is calling for a meeting and wants everyone there so wrap it up :)

Y/n: *sighs* Well, I gotta. I'm happy to be reunited with you guys. 

Verosika: Awww, are you sure, we were having so much fun? [Hugs Y/n]

Y/n: I'm sorry Vero, but my girlfriends are waiting for me. 

Kiki: (Smiling) Oh, you mean that hot goth hound with the tight ass and the sexy sinner? I wouldn't mind tapping that.

Milky: Do they like doggy? [sucking on a popsicle] 

Coco: Or maybe you like riding them hard? [On the couch with Apple sitting on her lap, cuddling]

Apple: How's their tongue feel?

Verosika: (Still hugging Y/n) Ladies, please stop. You're embarrassing him... Now Y/n, I know those guys are your friends but we're not gonna let them win this contest, so get ready for your "Welcome Back!" party. 

Y/n: (Jokenly laughs) I can't wait, alright see you guys. 

Ace: Good luck "Mr. Brightside" or is it "Mo-Dra" now. 

Y/n: OH MY LUCIFER! You guys know!?

Kat: Dude you're a hero! Coupled with your already celebrity fame, and you get everyone from here to Earth wanting a piece of you. 

Y/n: Thanks for reminding me that I can no longer have a normal day anymore. Well bye. [He leaves and waves at Vortex guarding the door from the  outside]

Cut to IMP's meeting room, where Blitzo is slowly sinking into the corner as Maddie and Loona are pissed off at him after Y/n explained the conditions of the duel.

Madelyn & Loona: YOU FUCKING WHAT?!

Blitzo: (Terrified) Now, let's not raise our voi-

Loona: The Fuck is wrong with you?!!!

Madelyn: (Getting in his face) YOU SIGNED HIM AWAY LIKE HE WAS NOTHING! IF ANYTHING, I SHOULD BE SHOVING ALL YOUR DOLLS UP YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW!

Loona was holding her back and calming her by whispering some lustful words in her ear. Blitzo took this opportunity to slip from them and grabbed an easel with drawings on the papers already drawn, while everyone is sitting or about to sit at the table to listen. Blitzo then took out a pointer as he smacked it against the drawings.