Spring Broken (Reunion of "Old" Friends) Pt 1

Scene opens with Blitzo and the I.M.P. crew (minus Y/n as he's asleep in his pocket dimension room, on the office wall), they're driving in the gray van at high speed. Blitzo sings a song that started playing on the radio. 

Blitzo: I love this song ! [poorly singing along with "Mustang Dong" on the radio] ♫ You were a spicy little- uh- with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair! ♫

Loona was sitting at the back of the van with Madelyn (Maddie) Mayberry next to her as they scrolled over some photos they took during their nightly sex sessions.

Madelyn: What about this one? It was right after he filled me up 3 times without pulling out [showing her body covered in Y/n's jizz]

Loona: Definitely, also use this one where we're both kissing his dick and showing how thick and huge it is.

Madelyn: Is he always this terrible? [cringing from Blitzo's singing]

Loona: Maddie trust me, you're lucky. A canine's hearing is ten times stronger than a normal person, it's a lot worse for me 

Loona showing she had earplugs in her canine ears to muffle Blitzo's bad singing, but didn't completely blocked it out. Loona cringed as Blitzo tried to hit a high note making her growl at him, unaware of the hellhound's pain.

Maddie quickly plugged up Loona's ears once again, and made her look at her.

Madelyn: I believe you. [She gives Loona a small kiss on her snout] Now then, which other pics can I send to my limp-dick ex so he can see my new man and girlfriend giving me the best fuck of my life. 

Loona blushed and smiled coyly at her response. Truth be told, she didn't think that the once "straight and narrow Barbie girl" was now a shameless slut who can't get enough mega dick and a ferocious hellhound devouring her pussy. 

Madelyn: How about this one where we're both scissoring his huge dick between us after filling us both?

Loona: (chuckled) Fuck yeah! Send it to him!

Reason why they're doing this is because Mayberry received a mysterious phone call last week interrupting their sex session.

It was her ex-husband whom she killed and ended up in Hell for his cheating ways. During his time in Hell, he reflected on his past sins and realized he was only happy when he had his wife next to him. When he realized she was in Hell as well, he looked up her information and decided to call her. Maddie was furious at this, and cursed him out confusing her two lovers when Loona got the idea to take sex photos to send to her husband as revenge. Y/n was against this at first, but just decided to go along with it because the girls were actually having a good time, and after some puppy-dog-eye begging from them.

Moxxie and Millie were in the middle seats. Moxxie was covering his "ears?", while Millie rolled down her window and smiled as she looked outside. 

Blitzo still singing, drove into the crowded parking lot. Before he could go to his parking space, a pink car suddenly pulls into it. 

Blitzo: Unholy SHIT, FU-!!

Blitzo slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop. Blitzo turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate, which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE".

Blitzo: Oh, you "suck 4 life", do ya?!

Blitzo pulls out a megaphone and yells into it. 

Blitzo: {Feedback} Listen up, you unoriginal pink CUM DUMP! You have THREE goddam seconds to get your TITS out of my parking spot!