Welcome to Loo-Loo Land (Octavia meets Mr. Brightside)

A/n: In this chapter she will be 17 years old, however in the next chapter it will be her 18th birthday which she'll start having some feelings for Y/n.

Scene begins in the past. A shot of the exterior of the Goetia's Mansion at night, before cutting to the master bedroom where Stolas and Stella are asleep. Octavia's frightened voice can be heard from offscreen.

Octavia: [offscreen] Mummy! Daddyyyy!

Stolas is roused from his sleep. He turns to Stella who has most of the blanket.

Stolas: [sleepily] Mmph. Via's calling us, Stella.

Stella: [sleepily] You get up.

A/N: I'm just gonna say this about Stella, she's a pretty divisive character. Yes, as of what we are shown, her character is a bitch. However, I hope that isn't all she is and that Vizipop will make her likable in future episodes. Keep in mind, if your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend cheated on you and they liked it better than you, how would you respond/feel?

Stolas sighs and gets out of bed, and enters Octavia's room, where she is hiding beneath her blankets.

She climbs down and runs into her father's arms. Stolas hoists her up to comfort her. She told him about a awful dream of being alone in the palace. Stolas calms her down as he walks Octavia back to bed.

Stolas: When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember...

Stolas: No matter what happens to me, I will never be far away... from my special little star fire.

He begins to sing;

His lullaby finished, Stolas leaves as his daughter settles to sleep, happy. Cut to several years later, where a 17 year old Octavia is jolted awake by smashing objects and her parents screaming at each other, no longer a happy family.

Stella: [offscreen] I can't believe you slept with an Imp, IN OUR FUCKING BED!!

Stolas: [offscreen] It was unexpected! I didn't have time to go to a motel!

Stella: [offscreen] A motel?! Like a fucking PLEBEIAN!!!

Octavia grabs her phone and puts in earbuds, playing "My World is Burning Down Around Me" to tune out the screaming as she strides down the halls of the Goetia estate, stepping over the smashed remains of a plant thrown in her path. In the kitchen, Stella continues screaming at Stolas. She grabs an Imp servant by the horns and tosses him at her husband.