The WHORE Strikes Back

It's been a week since the incident involving the cherubs, and for an unknown reason, Y/n was feeling uneasy. He wasn't a fan of Heaven and the habitants, however he did feel bad for Keenie and Collin.... It was Cletus's fault, so why did those two had to be punished?

Mayberry, seeing that her boyfriend was in a bad mood asked him out for drinks. 

Y/n: Sure, I think I need a drink to clear my head. 

Mayberry: Great! I'll meet you at Dragon's Bloodstain at 8.

She left, happily skipping, with Loona appearing behind him.

Loona: (Hugs his side) Aw, our cute assistant asks you out~

Y/n: (Kisses her forehead) Wanna join?

Loona: As much as I want to, I need to pick up some stuff that I ordered. (Kisses your cheek) You two have fun.

The rest of the day goes by, and now you're walking to the bar.

Y/n: Even though those three did get in our way...I still feel bad for Keenie and Collin. I hope there's a way I can help them. [Shakes his head to clear his mind] I'll put that aside, as for now I'm heading to hangout with Maddy. Nothing's gonna ruin this night-

His phone goes off from a text and he checks it. He reads it, freezes...then began to haul ass. 

Y/n: PLEASE BE OKAY!!!

-Scene shifts to Mayberry a few moments ago at the bar

Mayberry: I really hope nothing's bothering him. He's been acting weird ever since the Lyle mission. Maybe I can use my womanly charm to brighten up his mood. 

???: (Sadistic & Snarky) Ha! You weren't even "woman" enough for your cheating husband. 

Mayberry: [Eyes widened as she recognized the voice] You WHORE!!

The camera pans up to reveal who it was.

Martha: Miss me BITCH?!?!

Mayberry: What are you doing here?!

Martha: Well, you see, I was in the area and I thought this would be a delightful place for a summer hangout- WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?!?!

Mayberry: Tch! Just looking at you still pisses me off!!

Martha: Hehehe. I still remember that look on your face.

-Flashback-