Loona's Hero

Scene opens with you doing some shadow boxing in the middle of the waiting room with Loona sitting at her reception desk texting at her phone while at times looks at your body. Blitz, Moxxie and Millie left to get some supplies for our targets.

Loona's mind: "Uuuhh, great. Staring at his abs has made me thirsty" 

Y/n feels someone staring at him and turns to see her looking at him. "What's wrong?"

Loona: (Looking away while not seeming suspicious) Nothin, it's just that I was thinking about getting some coffee but the shop is like 40 minutes by car and I don't have any money.

Y/n: Well I can fly you there if you just direct me to it. Don't worry about the money, I'll pay for it. 

He then pulls out his wallet showing the hundreds of souls he has which shocked her. 

Loona: How the fuck do you have that much?

Y/n: Well I really don't buy a lot of stuff as I can already create my own food and water from my mochi powers. I also collect them from the corpses of demons that have been slain during and after the purge. 

Loona was actually taken aback by the guys kindness and smirked. 

Loona: Well, let's go!

The two now in the air with loona on his back. For the first time she saw how the city looked from above. She couldn't believe that the city was actually kinda beautiful to look. She was enjoying this till they reached the coffee shop: MorningStar Brew.

Y/n landed near the entrance safely on the ground. Loona got off, sat at one of the small tables and asked him to go get her a drink. 

Y/n: Sure, what do you want? 

Loona: Black coffee with three pumps of vanilla.

Y/n: (Happy) Okay, be right back

Loona quietly snorted by his dumb happy face as he went in. 

-Loona POV-

After 5 minutes, he was at the counter and was finishing ordering our drinks. I then see 5 hellhound guys infront of me, making me kind of nervous. 

HH1: Well, hello gorgeous. Want us to join you, you seem lonely.

HH2: How about we chat?

HH3&4: You are really are beautiful.

HH5: Got a boyfriend?

Loona: I'm just waiting for my drink, so please leave me alone. 

HH1 then grabbed her hand in a tight grip.

HH1: Oh come on. Don't be like that, we're just being ni--

He was cut off as I saw a fist launch him at a moving car causing it to crash into a building. 

-Y/N POV-

After I was done ordering I saw loona being uncomfortable with those guys, worrying me. I then saw one of them grab onto her causing me to enter into my rage mode. I calmly breathed in, grabbed one of the pencils from a cup and said to the cashier. 

Y/n: (smiling) I'll be right back

I walked near to the table and prepared a straight left punch. I gave it a lot of strength as he was sent flying. A few seconds passed and now everyone inside and outside the coffee shop was looking at me. 

Y/n: Loona, are they bothering you?

HH2: (Angry)Who the fuck are you, her boyfriend?

Finally processing what just happened and who was coming to her rescue. Slightly blushed at the guy's question.

Loona: Y-Yeah he is. Hey babe, can you make these guys fuck off. 

Y/n didn't hear the guy's question and just responded back.

Y/n: Sure thing

HH2 threw a punch but was blocked. Y/n stared at him with murder in his eyes. Y/n then proceeded to kill HH2-4 with a fucking pencil. HH5 was pissing himself and was too scared to move. After killing the 4th one he slowly walked to guy and gave a kick to the balls so hard that he was sent flying. 

Everyone in the shop and one of the employees: *Cheers* That was awesome. Those fuckers had it comin. 

Barista: Here's your drinks, there on the house. 

Y/n is given the coffees and turns to Loona smiling.

Y/n: Wanna head back?

Loona: (Slightly blushing) Sure~

When we came back in, the two returned back with bags of stuff. 

Blitzo: Where have you been young lady?

Loona: Relax Blitz, I was just getting some coffee with my boyfriend. 

Blitzo: Oh well, alrighty then. Wait, what boyfriend?

Loona then gave Y/n a kiss on the lips, shocking Blitzo and Moxxie. Millie, however, was giggling at seeing her co-worker finally getting a boyfriend. Y/n was stunned as he never kissed anyone before. 

Loona: He's also my hero.

She then has her arms around your neck and continues kissing as the screen fades to black. 

End of chapter; Next is the Pilot