Scenario 1: The Hotel

At midnight, Jungkook arrives late from work. He barges into the hotel room where Jimin and him will be sleeping for the next couple of days.
It was pitch black outside , but Jimin is lying on the bed awake, waiting... as soon as Jungkook gets into the bed, Jimin grabs his waist , and moves his hand from Jungkook's chest towards his lower belt part..He then harshly pulled Jungkook's face close to his.
Jimin can hear Jungkook's heavy breathing coming from that pink, pale and thick lips . He starts staring at Jungkook's lips and licks his .
"Do you..like chocolate?"
Jungkook nodded .
Coming from the drawer , Jimin took out a piece of dark Hershey's and pressed it against Jungkook's lips .
The chocolate slowly melted into their mouths. Jimin forcefully pushed his tongue into Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook had a slight pink shade across his face, and moaned a little. That's when Jimin moved both of his hands closer to Jungkook's bottom half of his body. Suddenly, Jungkook took Jimin's hand. "No, Jimin, please don't. If we continue like this, I'm not going to stop." His eyes were filled with eagerness, but you could see he was worried as well.
Jimin grabbed Jungkook's lower back tight , and skillfully laid him on their bed. He whispered "ay yo mama let me whisper in yo ear" just kidding, that's not what he said. It was actually "Don't worry, I'll proctect you. Now give me all you've got"
Jimin slowly tears off his white , soft shirt and vigorously pinned his nails to Jungkook's back. The scratching continues for 5 minutes long. By this time , Jungkook's shirt is now also torn. Softly , Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear.
"I'm ready.."
He grabbed the bottle and squeezes it on their slimmer bodies , then licks Jimin from neck to upper belt body part. With a speed of light, Jungkook came further down to Jimin's body..
Jimin moaned in response when Jungkook was licking his abs. Jimin, being dominant, couldn't take it anymore, and pinned Jungkook on the bed, while he was on top. His eyes scanned for an area that was untouched. He started kissing Jungkook's neck. Jungkook was a little squirmish, and sunk his nails into Jimin's back.

-this chapter is a collaboration with KugaLin -