Scenario 4: The Cake

LOL I GOT THIS IDEA FROM KugaLin AFTER READING HER FANFIC 😂😂😂 and so , I copied word for word in some of the sentences . But then I added onto some parts 😁😁😏😏😏😏
ANYWAYS . PLEASE GIVE HER SOME CREDIT BECAUSE SHE'S TALENTED ASF 😘😘👍🙌

Omniscient POV:

Jimin was working a late night shift (he was basically just writing music and coming up with more choreographies for the group) . Jungkook was in the bathtub, sitting and staring at the ceiling above him. He was at peace , thinking of the moments he have had with his oppa , Jimin. Out of nowhere , his stomach was heard by a loud growl. He blushed and splashed softly on the water. "Imagine if Oppa was here.. I would've been SO embarrassed!" Was what going on in his mind right now. After 30 minutes, he got out and wrapped a towel around his lower body part , nice and secure enough. As his hunger continues to dig , he decided to go for a bite to eat and saw a cake in the fridge early in the morning. He didn't mean to eat Jimin's one and only favorite cake before Jimin went to work.

8pm was when Jimin found out. He exploded right before Jungkook.
"AHHHHH. JEON JUNG KOOK!!!!! MY CAKE! MY PRECIOUS CAKE! WHAT HAVE YOU DONEEE???!!"
But here he-Jungkook was, sulking in bed.
After all the scolding, he had ignored Jungkook for the rest of the day. He knew Jungkook would easily get upset. When he saw the lights were turned off, he unlocked the door, and quietly shut it behind him as he walked inside. Jungkook was faced towards the window, and he didn't feel Jimin's presence.

Jimin's POV:

I quietly snuck up behind him, and wrapped my arms around his tiny but firm waist.

"Jungkookie!!~"

"Jimin oppa? W-What are you doing here?"

"Kookie ah, I'm not mad at you for eating my cake. You're an idiot for believing my horrible acting." I make a quick pout face. "Holy shit, why are you just wearing a towel?"

"Dammit, Jimin! You fucking pervert!" Suddenly a slap comes across my face, and it stings.

Jungkook's POV:

Jimin tightens his arms around my waist, and I bite onto my bottom lip.

"Idiot, let me go!", I yelp in response, trying to get away from his grip. Instead, Jimin nuzzles my neck.

"JIMINNNN! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!"

"Fucking dammit, Kookie! Do you know how hard it is for me to resist the urge of 'doing it' with you?"

My face begins to burn up in embarrassment. "S-Shut up!"

Due to the fact his face is already near my neck, he has an advantage. He begins to slowly nibble, and I gasp. "Oppa, please... not now..." Instead of listening, he continues to nibble, bite, and suck. And within seconds, he found a weak spot, and he knows it by the look on my face.

Jimin's POV:

I just don't know , okay? I couldn't control my feels when I'm seeing him wearing just a towel like that! His firm body was SOAKING wet ! And his neck line is just so attractive. .. I couldn't help it,
And so , I leaned in and sucked that neck good! As I sucked , I'm pretty sure he could've felt my hand going under the blanket , playing with his big cock.. I grabbed it tight in my hand and swings it around in circles quite a few times. In those feel times , I felt his penis erect . And I could hear his loud moan while I was still sucking that wet neck.
Slowly , I sat up on top of Jungkook and fully takes off his towel.

OKAYYYY IMMA STOP NOWWW 😵😵😂😂😂😂😂😂 please guys , let your imaginations flow in the comment section! 😁😬😁😬