Scenario 3: The bathroom

Jimin plays with the water , naked as he finds himself squirming and enjoying the cool water dripping harshly down on his firm , wet body.
All of a sudden , innocent Kookie barges into the bathroom to find his phone. They stared for long as Jungkook started blushing so red like chilly pepper. "Oh my god ..what are we gonna do????!!!!!" He noticed right away, that it was cum dripping down slowly from his pants down to his knees. "Oh god..I hope he won't see it.."
Slowly, Jimin gets up. Naked. And walks out the bath tub like a real model.
"What's that white thing dripping down from your slimy legs?" He approaches even closer as his concerns grow. Jungkook tried to keep it quite .. But he couldn't help it anymore. His boner erupt immediately just right when Jimin bend down on his knees to observe Jungkook's fresh , hot cum.
"Damn bae.." Jimin says as his licks his wild tongue. That tongue went crazily all around his own lips first .. Then to Jungkook's thigh where there's more hot cum dripping down. He couldn't hold himself back any longer . His forceful hands went full force as he pulls hard down on Jungkook's pants. Now they're both naked.

Okay people , let your imaginative minds grow in this chapter 😂😂😂😂😂 if you have any ideas to continue the chapter , please help me do so in the comment section!