Scenario 5: Dance practice

Jimin moves sexually with his new dance move that he like to call "Grind and Roll" where his body will wave the floor and moves skillfully and sexually. He was practicing hard for hours as Jungkook just sits there and watch . For a moment , Jimin pants and complain.
"Ugh , this floor is too hard ! My lower part feels numb from all the grinding. I wish something soft would be here instead of this floor."
Jungkook sips his water and stares into JImin's eyes, "you know .. I could always be your soft thing.."
As he says so , he went straight up to Jimin and lays right down on the wooden floor where he will find himself being grinded by Jimin later on. Just as predicted , Jimin sits on top of Jungkook's body and finds himself in a sexual position .
His lower part starts skillfully and flexibly moves up and down on Jungkook. It was so soft for the both of them.
"Faster.." Jungkook moans and demand.
Obediently , Jimin's sausage scrubs harshly on Jungkook's . They moan and groan in pleasure with sweat clearly dripping down like rivers on their faces .
Jungkook moves his hand back to Jimin's butt and slowly moves up to where the end of Jimin's shirt is . Meticulously , he lifts up Jimin's shirt and takes it off with skill. He started to kneel himself down where he finds Jimin's wet , sweaty abs. And he licks .
And licks
And licks
And licks .