Scenario 7 - Continued

Dear readers, in this continued section of scenario 7 , there will be continuations/versions that has completely different endings . Oh and Jikook shippers should not read this LOLOL . This scenario is specifically for Yoonmin shippers~

Ver no.1
Previously :
A glass of milk shattered into pieces from falling down to the floor.

"What.the.fuck." Suga opened the door.

JIMIN's POV:
Tears . I see tears! Unbelievable . Suga haven't cried for 1 and a half year straight , yet now he's crying because me and Kookie are making out ? What is going on ..? Does he .. Does he have feelings for me??
I can now see his back fully turned away now , and taken silent steps out the room . As Kookie and I quickly put on our clothes again , we kept the silence within our embarrassment .

1 week passed by , I was discharged from the hospital . When we got back to the studio , the first person I saw was Taetae , trying to cheer me up with these "cheer up" balloons that took him 10 minutes to blow up . Next was a meal with Jin , Namjoon , Hopie hyungs , Tae and Kookie . The food seems more warm and tasteful today because Jin made everything himself . However , something seems to be missing . No sign of Yoongi .

"Hey.. hey guys , where's Yoongi hyung? Why is he not eating lunch with us ?" I asked in full of curiosity .

"Ah , you didn't know ? He has been skipping his main meals for about a week now . Something's wrong with him , he won't sleep and is even more quite than usual .. Maybe you should try talking to him." Jin recommended as he ladled the rice and transferred it over to Jimin .

"He's sitting by the bridge somewhere near our dorm , just in case you didn't know ." Namjoon says as he shoves all the food inside his mouth .

After the big meal I just had , I see myself making my way towards the bridge with a box with rice and eggs inside it . I can now see Suga hyung , it's been so long since the incident that day . Why he is so depressed ..? Was it because of the incident ? Why does he look extra skinny now ?? All the questions run across my head as i make
more steps towards him.

"HYUNG!" I shouted .

He seemed surprised, but soulless . He's extra blank today ..
I sat down beside him , hoping to get a respond . I picked up the box and hand it over to him.

"Here .. Jin made this . Try it . C'mon hyung . What is wrong with you ? Eat please!" Jimin tried begging.
"Jesus Christ , Yoongi! What is it ?! Why won't you just eat ? You know you're worrying me so much right now !" Jimin is sniffing now , his tears are about to burst .

"Really?" Yoongi is still staring blankly to the other side and said in an unusual deep voice .
"Really Jimin? You cared ? Since when ? Wasn't I clear enough ?! Have I not enough for you ? Is Jungkook the only one that you can love ?!" His eyes are now meeting Jimin's as the tension grow in silence .

"What..what's that supposed to mean ..?!" Jimin froze but he forced out the words .

"God damn it , Jimin! Do I really need to speak this out to you ?? I LIKE YOU. IS THAT CLEAR ?" Suga exploded in tears as he stands up and tries to leave .

However , he only got one step far because Jimin grabbed Suga's hand .
"I'm sorry.. I didn't know you feel this way .. But the truth is , you ... You are a good brother to me ... I'm truly sorry . I really didn't know it would come down to this ." He gulped.

"One day."

"What?"

"Just one day."

"I don't .. Understand . Suga what is it ? Tell me . "

"Just one day, if I can be with you. Just one day, if I can hold your hands. Just one day, if I can be with you. If only we can be together. I hope I can be with you for just one day.." Suga said depressingly and desperately .

"Yoongi . You do know you just rip off the lyrics from our song Just One Day , right?"

"Yeah I know , I'm just being lazy as fuck for all this drama . Oh , give me that lunch box . Imma go sleep now ."

#iplaytoomuch
#troll

Ver no.2
A glass of milk shattered into pieces from falling down to the floor.

"What.the.fuck." Suga opened the door.

"Yoongi .. I didn't mean for you to see any of this!"

"How .. How dare you... How dare you both to have sex ...................WITHOUT ME ???!?!?" Suga runs towards them and took off all his clothes . He screams , "THREESOME BETCHES!!" .

Ver no.3
A glass of milk shattered into pieces from falling down to the floor.

"What.the.fuck." Suga opened the door.

Suga went home after that and slept because he's not the type to give fucks anyways .
#swegbitch.
#lowkey.
#nofucksgiven.

#savage. #infires.