Scenario 6: Halloween

"So .. Aren't you supposed to go out tonight ?" Jimin , sitting on their comfy sofa and asks as he was reading the newspaper .
"Why should I ? You know I hate crowed areas . Fangirls will chase my down! Besides , I rather stay home with you , hyung~" Jungkook replies as he walks out from the kitchen with a bag of popcorn .
"What's the popcorn for ?" The smell has caught Jimin's attention .
"Don't you want to watch some horror on this Halloween night?" As said , Jungkook walks over to the remote controller and turn it to DVR mode . He has been saving the horror movie for weeks now , waiting to watch it with his favorite guy .
"Come here.." Jimin gently taps 3 times on the sofa and glance at Jungkook with a warm smile .
*Jungkook smirks mysteriously*
*sits down anyway*
As Jungkook sits that ass down , Jimin immediately place his arm over Jungkook's shoulder .
2 minutes before the intro of the movie, Jimin gets up .
"Where are you going ?" Jungkook asks with full of concerns .
"To get something .. Wait here ."
20 seconds later , Jimin came back with a blanket .
"This will keep you warm and makes the movie less scary." He smiles .
"Ah! Thanks!" *smiles back*
As 25 minutes passed , the scary part has begin to come . Jungkook was so scared , he keeps his head down on Jimin's body as Jimin hold on to Jungkook tight.
Few minutes later , the scariest part showed up. They both screamed. So terrifying , Jimin shred a few tears.
The movie is over right at midnight .
"All right ! Let's go to sleep." Jimin stretches his arms out . Meanwhile , Jungkook was still hugging Jimin under the blanket .
"Hyung .. Let's sleep together tonight .."
"What..what?"
"I'm scared.."

"Alright .. but let's not sleep here. Let's go to my bed then , i guess."
*Jimin let out a smirk.*

Readers , guess what happens next in the comment section ;)

and if you can , please write me some recommendations/suggestions on what i should write for next chapter . Apparently i'm out of ideas.