Senario 2: Jikook living together

"Oppa~ where's my toothbrush?"
Jimin , who's still busy practice dancing before going to bed turns his head around as he said , " I don't know babe , where did you put it?"
"I wouldn't ask you if i know where it is , dumb ChimChim.." he giggled.
"I have really good breath , how about don't brush your teeth at all tonight so i can transfer my breath to yours through a nice , long kiss..?"
After hearing that shocking offer , Jungkook blushed like crazy and ran as fast as he could to their bedroom , he was hiding under his blanket now, he was so shy and nervous of what will happen next that night. Suddenly , he heard footsteps approaching towards him, the blanket was slowly removed from his face , then body . Opening his soft eyes , he sees an image of Jimin who's currently sitting on top of him with his hands holding his face.
"Don't run away like that from me ever again." Jimin let out a smirk and with a speed of light , he leans in and pressed his lips against Jungkook's. As time develop , their kiss becomes more and more passionate , it was more deep and vigorous . Jimin was letting out the most force , he kissed so hard and bit Jungkook's lips so hard that it's about to bleed.
"Oppa~ stop it! You're hurting me!" Jungkook screamed and moaned , although his arms were wrapped around Jimin's neck passionately . As you may know , Jimin stopped immediately , but that doesn't prevent him from being dominant. He threw the blanket away and took off Jungkook's shirt as he lets Jungkook do the same to him after.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You, the reader can continue the chapter in your mind and/or imagination or maybe in the comment section. I'm not going to write more for this section , this is getting too horny ..