Scenario 7: Hospital

-collab with VyBui28 -

(In this chapter , not only you'll see Jikook-Jimin x Jungkook moments , but also Yoonmin-Yoongi x Jimin) 

JK's POV:
"Bring me home, today?" I look deep into Jimin's eyes as we were walking .
"Yeah, sure!" His dreamy lips formed the words .
"Yay! You're the best."
We started walking in silence with my hand gripping tight to his . I will never let it go. I can feel butterflies in my stomach . My face starts burning more as the silence grow bigger . But on the other hand (literally) , I was holding my phone , surfing through my newsfeed . While crossing the street, I continued sticking my eyes to the tiny screen like glue.

Jimin's POV:
With a speed of light , I pushed off Jungkook down over to the side of the road . However , as i manage to get up , i can now clearly see how big that car was . In fact , it was a truck . Heading towards me . 

Yes, i succeed putting Jungkook into a safe place . But now i see myself laying on bed , inside a hospital. Namjoon , Suga, Jhope , V and Jin hyungs are all here, along with the staffs and manager , some are holding flowers and some are preparing food for me. I tried looking out the door for Jungkook but i couldn't see anything because of all the fans standing outside , watching out for me . I did it again . Instead of worrying about my body , i once more put my thinking into Jungkook . I attempt to grab Suga's hand . Why can't i form the words? Damn it. But i think he gets the idea . He holds me and puts his face closer to mine . 

"What is it? What do you need? I'll do anything." 
"What happened to me..?"
Before Suga could even answer , Namjoon interrupted. 

"Well you're in a hospital , laying like a dead corpse. So let's just say you were pretty jacked up out there trying to save your Kookie's ass." I wanted to laugh , but i didn't . 

"You basically broke your legs, Jimin ah. And that asshole who caused this got away." Suga looks at me with sparkles in his eyes like he's looking at a unicorn with 7 horns. 

"JIMINIE PAPO. YOU KNOW YOU'RE LUCKY THAT YOU'RE STILL ALIVE , RIGHT? LIKE YOU COULD'VE DIED OUT THERE!" Tae obviously couldn't hold it in.

"Yeah i know but then if it wasn't me here laying in the hospital , it would've been Jungkook . I'm pretty sure his 200k fans wouldn't want that to happen , they would haunt me down forever for not being responsible enough for Jungkook's body since i was the only one there with him." 

There goes the gap of awkward silence. 

After eating my big meal , everyone exit through the door except for one person , Suga. 
"Don't you have some composing to do ? I heard you're working really hard for it for our next comeback." I stare down at Suga who's still holding my hand very softly as he sits and stare back at me .

"You're not feeling well, i have to be here." 
"Where's Jungkook?"
"Shut up Jimin , worry about yourself. He's doing fine ." 
"How come he's not here?"
"......"
"TELL ME! WHY IS HE NOT HERE?"
"........."
"TELL ME!" 
"He's getting scold by our managers for not being careful enough .."
"WHAT?!"
"Watch it Jimin , don't get yourself hurt." 
.............

"I want some alone time." I demand. 

"Alright then , if that's what you want." Suga stands up , bend down and kisses me on my forehead softly . I swear if my legs are working right now , i'd be chasing and hitting him all around the room . But i stayed quite and let him kisses me. 

Omniscient's POV: 
Jimin took a 30 minutes nap after Suga left.

A few anonymous footsteps approached towards him. Slowly bending down and pressed the lips against his. He slowly opens his eyes while the anonymous person is being completely oblivious .

"Jung..Jungkook ah .. What are you doing??" 
He backed off with a red face.

"S..Sorry. And thank you . You saved my life!"
"No more words."

As being said , Jimin immediately pulls Jungkook in and kisses him passionately as if they're never done this before. Jungkook climbs on top of Jimin's body and starts riding. 

After 15 minutes of vigorous sex , they both end up naked and tired on top of each other as Jungkook finds himself wrapping his arms all over Jimin's body. 

A glass of milk shattered into pieces from falling down to the floor.

"What.the.fuck." Suga opened the door. 

-TO BE CONTINUED.-