Sebryan (sebastian x ryan)

3rd POV:

The house was hot and suffocating, but the outdoors was sweet and cool. Nsb were invited to a party and obviously they attended, the house they went to was really big so the main party was on the second floor.

It was quite loud in the house and so stuffy you could probably cook an egg in there.

Ryan POV:
"Its so dang hot in here" Ryan said to Darren, "Yeah, but its a great party!", Darren answered obviously not having a care in the world. "I'll be back, im going to cool off outside", "yeah okay," Ryan then left the building on the balcony and stared at the stars and the moon as it shined it beauty. "Its so pretty" Ryan whispered to himself. "So are you" Sebastian said as he walked behind Ryan...

Sebby POV:

I was hanging out with Justin and Kane, we were talking about normal things you would probably talk about at a party. "Is it hoy in here or is it just me?" Seb asked. "Ehh its not that hit un here" Justin said, Kane agreed. "Yeah okay, im gonna go fill my cup, I'll be back" I then walked away from the group and spotted a special someone outside, "Its so pretty" he said. "So are you" I said in an instant and walked behind him.

3rd POV:

Seb walked up behind Ryan and snaked his arms around his fine slim stomach, resting his head on the others shoulder. "Hey Sebby" Ryan said. Sebastian only allows Ryan to call him 'Sebby' as he thinks ot a cute nickname. "Hello, Ry" the same goes for Sebastian, having a cute nickname only he can call Ryan. "What are you doing out here alone?" Sebastian questioned, "It got a little hot in there so I just stepped outside" Ryan answered, "Ahah yeah it is hot in there" Sebastian has a smile on his face and Ryan turned around to face him and brought their lips together. Sebastian kissed back as they made out on the balcony with the loud crowd inside, not having a care in the world. Ryan pulled back and kissed his nose as he held Sebs face. Sebastian, also held Ryan in a tight hug as he said " I love you Ry" , "Love you too Sebby" they exchanged yet another kiss as they stayed outside for the rest of the night.