another Olegie oneshot.

Regie POV:

Oliver and I, were in the living room on the couch watching t.v and cuddling at like 3:40 in the afternoon. The boys went out to go get them some stuff and food and left me and Oliver asleep in my bedroom, well we did stay up late last night. And before you ask, no we weren't doing 'it', if you know what I mean. I was streaming on twitch with Oli, making music and singing and having a lot of fun.  We were having so much fun that we weren't keeping track of the time, and ended up falling asleep at 5:00am in the morning. Of course Oliver didn't want to leave so we just cuddled all night, and fell asleep in an instant. It wasn't weird at all since we're dating and all. But that night made me feel a special spark in my heart, that made me love him even more.

It was getting boring as we were watching t.v, so I got up from our cuddling position and made my way to the kitchen, "hey Oli, love, are you hungry?" I asked him, "Yeah!" he responded as he looked at me with his loving smile and gave me a wink.... Honestly that man makes me fold everyday I swear, and I know he does it on purpose. He loves making me blush in front of the boys, I mean it's not bad, but it can be embarrassing sometimes y'know?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!!!, sorry I haven't updated in a while, but I am back for now and I will write more chapters,

thank you for reading my book it means alot to me, love you all!!!