more Olegie

(This contains the two making out!! and pretty much all of Oliver's POV)

Oliver's POV:

I love Regie, very much. Even when he does all that nasty and random shit, but I also love when he's protective. And he portrays that role perfectly, he is very protective, like very. I don't mind it at all. But he's always on a 'need-to-know' basis, ya'know? So whenever i'm going out he'll always ask where i'm going, It's not a problem at all honestly, only when it gets out of hand. Anyway today we are just having a break day at the house. Which means no need for filming, we can if we like but don't typically have too. 

And there I was laying on my bed at 7:30 in the morning by myself scrolling through Instagram and someone burst through the door. Can you guess who?...... well if you guessed Regie you were correct. "Morning Oli" Reg said in a very tired tone. "Morning Reg, how did you sleep?" I asked, "Okay" he said and climbed into my bed and cuddled me very close to himself. "Have you eaten anything yet", he asked while still hugging my finely toned waist, "no, not yet" I say, "do you want anything?", "nah, i'll eat later", "are you sure?" he said with a pitch of worry in his voice, "yes, i'm sure Reg" then I put my phone under my pillow and, I turned my head towards his and kissed his lips. "Okay, wake me up when you're hungry" he says and I return his statement with a "hmm".

10:15am

Still Oliver's POV:

I open my eyes and I am greeted with black hair touching my forehead. I try to move my arms but they are being held down by the body weight of Reg, which wouldn't be a bad thing but I really have the urge to pee. I attempt to crawl from out of his grasp, but I am pulled back instantly. "where are you going baby?" Regie says, "I really need to pee, so i'll be back", I once again try to remove his arms from my waist, "babyyy, let go I'm gonna piss myself" i say while trying to break free from his muscled arms. "fine", Regie pouts and faces away from the bathroom door, while I am sprinting to the toilet to finally piss in peace. 

I had finished in the bathroom, when I immediately walked towards my side of the bed and reached for my phone. 

Instead of grabbing my phone, I grabbed Regie's hand, it's so smooth and soft. But he can put a load of force into it. Like what he just did, when I accidentally touched he quickly grabbed it and swung me back under the covers, my back facing towards him with is head against my neck. "Reg, we need to get up!" I say and I receive no answer "Reg, c'mon let go" i say while laughing, "no" he says. "oh? so he speaks? interesting" I say in a joking manner. I don't think he took that as a joke though. He then proceeded to flip us, so now I was underneath him with my arms pinned above my head as he hovered over me. "Regie, let me go" I say, he looks at me with a lustful stare, that could make me fold so bad(in fact I did fold). "Look at me" he says and I open one of my eyes. "properly" he finishes. "Thank you" he says and kisses me on the lips. I melt into his lips and he slides his tongue into my mouth when he got the chance to. He then got up and placed me on his lap and we had a full on, make out session. "mhmm, Re-g-ie, st-op" I try to say as he kisses my neck. He keeps going and i'm pretty sure he left a hickey on my neck. "plea-se" I say and Regie stops immediately. "I'm sorry" he pouts and hugs me, "it's okay, it's just we have to get up. we can continue later", "promise?", "Promise". 

Anyway we got dressed and I was right. He left a hickey on my neck and it's very noticeable, so I wore a black turtle neck today. Even though it's like 100 degrees outside(clearly exaggerating). We both walked out of my room and into the kitchen and 6 pairs of eyes were set on us. 

"Good morning boys" Ty greeted us. "morning" we say simultaneously. We then sat down and had breakfast and we were in deep conversation about today, but someone had to say something. "Hey Oli, why the turtle neck?" Of course Darren had to say that."yeah it's like 100 degrees outside(exaggerating again) "Oh, uhh, no reason" I say so sternly, but on the inside i'm panicking so much. "you sure Regie had nothing to do with it?" Kane finishes. I then had a huge red blush on my face. "Oooo~ someones blushinggg" Sebastian joined in on the teasing. I turn to look at Regie who is sitting next to me and he has a sly smirk on his face. "Haha Yeah, it was me" Regie says and he laughed when he said it, not giving one care in the world about the artwork on Oliver's neck. I buried my face in my hands and blushed like a mad man. Regie then placed a hand on my thigh and kept on rubbing it. Everyone was laughing though, everyone but me. 

I then took my face out of my hands and Regie kissed my forehead, "I love you" he says, "I love you too" I say. "Awwwww" comes from the boy's mouths simultaneously.

currently deciding if I should write the next chapter a 'totally kid-friendly"  night with Olegie

Thank you for reading!!