sebryan

This story was requested by: 

Enjoy!!!

Sebastian's POV:

Today was a very busy day, not a day filled with much content though. Today was our break day, and to be honest we haven't had one in a while, the last one was a long while back but I just slept the whole day.  

Anyway at the moment I am currently out shopping with Regie, and Justin at the Mall to get a special someone a gift or two...or three......or maybe more. yeah way more. And well that special someone is the one and only Ryan. I was planning to go by myself but then I would look suspicious and he would probably question it and I don't want that to happen. I have a huge crush on Ryan and I want to ask him to be mine tonight and I let all the boys know so I wouldn't have to do this in secret and they all find out and be shocked to the core, but apparently they all already knew? I never told anyone so I must make it really obvious. So I chose two of the boys to tag-along with me.  Justin, because he has known Ryan for a long time and I chose Regie because... he was clinging too much to my brother, so he had to do something instead of watching Oliver all afternoon, so here he is.

We were going through a jewelry store and I wanted to get us something that matched. "aye seb, look at these" Justin said as he pointed at two bracelets, they had two letters carved into the obsidian-purple part of the bracelet that read "S and R"  and the other was "R and S" . "Those look like you and his vibe, you should get them" Regie said as Sebastian just stared at them. "yeah, I think he'll love it" and that was the very first item purchased on the list.

Oliver's POV:

It was 12pm now and Seb and the others are still out getting Ryan gifts, while we were giving him company. Darren and Kane were battling on smash and Kane was winning at the moment. Ryan sat next to me and we were watching the two battle it out, "Ha!! in your face, Darren you lost" Kane pointed at Darren and shouted "KANE LOST!!" Darren screamed at the top of his lungs and I started laughing, while I took a glance at Ryan and he was on his phone scrolling through someones Instagram. "Hey Ryan, whatcha looking at?" I asked, "uhh, Sebby's Instagram" he responded and kept on scrolling until he saw a photo of both of them and gave a delicate smile. "hey speaking of Sebby,  do you know where he is?", Ryan said, "Shit , I think he just went to go buy some food with the boys, i'm sure he'll be back soon" I responded and Ryan was still scrolling, making him look like a stalker. 

Sebastian did ask for a favor for us back at the house to do, he asked if we can get Ryan dressed up nice and ready so Sebastian can come back, pick him up and then take him on a lovely dinner out to a fancy restaurant or to Kbbq, without him knowing of course, so somewhat trick him into thinking we're all going out when its just the two of them alone.  

It was about an hour later and we all went to our rooms, but I was in Ryan and Sebastian's room with Ryan, so I started to text seb. 

 Sebway eatfresh (Ifykyk)

Me: Seb are y'all nearly done?

nearly, we're on the last gift :Sebway eatfresh

Me: okay, Ryan was asking about youu👀👀

what did he say? :Sebway eatfresh

Me: he just asked where you were, I said he was out getting some food.

Sebway eatfresh: okay, i'll see you when we get home bye.

Me: bye.

Liked by Sebway eatfresh

Regie's POV: 

We were now on our way to find Ryan one last gift. At the moment he has 4, and we are on our way to get a fifth. He has a matching set of bracelets with Seb, a lime-green cardigan with black-shaped dinosaurs on it, a brown dog soft plush toy, and an aromatic scent of mens cologne that Ryan loves and that always leaves a scent trail behind with a rose as the last and final gift for him. All of this cost a lot so me and Justin asked if we should help pay, but Sebastian said "Nah, it's all good thank you so much for the help with me tonight, I probably wouldn't be doing this without yous anyway." Then we received a successful smile on his face, and got in the car and drove off back to the house.

Ryan POV:

I feel like something is going on, Sebby's not here and he hasn't been for 5-6 hours. He's definitely up to something, i wonder what though. I'm only concerned cause I care for Seb and I love him so much, in my opinion i could never be here without Seb, he's my everything, best friend, roommate and crush. I would never have the balls to tell him though because, I never shoot my shot. "Ryannnn!!" Oliver yells from across the room, "what, no need to yell i'm right here" i respond, "come get in the shower and change into these clothes", he throws some clothes on my bed from my closet and I just stare at him, "c'mon we don't have a lot of time left, shower get, dressed and get out, simple go now please" he proceeds in a nice but stern tone. I didn't bother arguing with him so I just did as told and had a hot shower.

It's now 6pm and i'm fresh from the shower, dressed up nicely, smell good, like i'm on my way to a fancy ass restaurant. I look in the mirror and Oliver, Kane and Darren are staring at my outfit. i'm wearing a white dress shirt with one button un-done, a black belt and a black pair of loose dress-pants that sit a little baggy on my tender legs, and dark blue checkered vans because why not wear something comfy. 

I look outside and see Sebby, JP, and Regie enter the front gate and step out of Justin's car with a bag of items. Sebastian comes to the front door and opens it while the other boys push me down the stairs. I stare blankly at Sebastian with a bouquet of red-crimson roses in hand. "Hey Sebby" i say and run up to him and give him a hug, which he pulls me closer to which closes the gap even more gripping my waist, "hey Ry", he replies and smiles. I turn around and all the boys are staring at us with grins on all of their faces, "hey Ryan?", he says in a soft tone. "Yes?", I question. "Can I take you to dinner tonight with just the two of us?" he says scratching the back of his neck and a blush spreads across his face, just warming mine as well. "I turn back once again and i'm greeted with a thumbs up and quick nods from the boys. "I would love to join you, Seb" I say he grabs my hand with his free one and gives me a peck on the cheek, "Thank you" he says and walks me out the door and into his car

This is the longest chapter I have written so far. I love all the request and I would love to do them all. I love yous all and I hope you have a great day/evening/ night wherever you are. 

Also I'm gonna make a pt.2 and them at dinner and more. 

Thank you all so much. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE!!!!!