Justin x Darren

if you know the ship name for Justin x Darren could you please tell me, I have no idea what it is lmao, this will be very chaotic. 

Justin POV:

New roommates were about to be chosen today, and honestly I wouldn't mind who I would end up with. As long as I don't get Kane I would be great, or maybe I would get my own room, but who knows, I might get Ryan again? I don't know. speaking of roommates if I get Darren i'm going to cry, only because i might have a slight crush on him.... okay maybe not a slight one, no one else knows besides Ryan though, so i'm safe.

"Okay boys listen up, today we will be choosing new roommates, if you didn't already know. and the names will be drawn randomly by me" Ty said, "Firstly we have..., Ryan and Sebastian!", Seb and Ryan looked at each other and smiled, while Seb had a small smirk on his face, Ship?? "Next we have..., Oliver and Regie!", "They will be the loudest in the house" Darren said and made everyone laugh, and Oli blushed? "Now, whoever I draw will be getting a room to themselves and the last two will share." Ty spoke, *Please, be me* I spoke in my head, "Kane!" Ty shouted, well me and Darren were the last two left. "well shit" Darren spoke and looked at me, Ryan also gave me a side eye and giggled to himself. 

"okay everyone so the new room arrangements are Regie and Oliver, Sebastian and Ryan, Darren and Justin and finally Kane in his own room, thank you, you may now go, while I have a meeting to attend". "AYEE, TY'S GOT A DATE!" Sebastian shouted. "No, it's a meeting see you all when I get home which will be midnight, bye and behave" and with that Ty walked out the door.

We all now scrambled to our own new rooms and started unpacking, mine and Darren's room had 2 single beds, 1 average size bathroom, and 2 walk-in closets on each side of the room. Darren had the side closest to the door and mine was furthest to the window. "This is a nice room" I said to break the silents "yeah, and we'll have so much fun" Darren said in a joking manner. "Dude, what" I responded with no reply back. 

Time-skip to when everyone had finished unpacking everything.........

Darren POV:

"Finally i'm fucking finished" Justin said from across the room and slumped on his bed. "Took you long enough" I teased "shut up", i received a side glance. If you didn't know i'm very no, extremely sus, and I flirt with all my friends but mostly with Justin, because I have a crush on him. My brain says its small, but my heart says otherwise.

HELLO EVERYONE I AM WELL AND ALIVE, AND  I APOLOGIZE FOR NOW WRITING SINCE FOREVER, I WILL WRITE MORE, I don't have an excuse for not writing, but I have finished seasons 1, 2, 3 and 4 of stranger things in 2 weeks time. yes i can agree i have no life, BUT VOLUME 2 MADE ME SOB SO MUCH. anyway i love you all so much and i will be writing more chapters, bye for now