mornings w/ sebryan

I had another request for Sebryan by @ashmoonie109 . Thank you for the request!!

Sebastian's POV

I was woken up from my room being lightened by a small creek in my curtain as the warm sun glistened on my back as it had only half of my blanket covering my lower body. My eyes were still attempting to open but they failed. I turn to the other side facing away from my curtain. When I was greeted with a fine looking boy laying right next to me cuddled up now in-front of me. I looked at the blond boy and I knew who it was. It was none other than Ryan. 

I stared at the boy for a while. It was a good 2-4 minute stare. He is a light sleeper for all I knew so I tried my best to make a sound or move. But he awoke instead, it was probably he could feel eyes being drilled into his face, and if he woke from that he has a really great instinct. 

Anyway when he woke up I held the stare and admired his beautiful dark brown eyes. "Good morning Seb" he says in a cute morning voice. I snapped out of the staring manner and answered "Good morning Ryan, how did you sleep?" I ask "surprisingly really good, what about you?" he said looking at me in the eyes. "Amazing since I got to wake up next to such a handsome person" I say which makes Ryan look down trying to hide his blush on his face. "Awww, don't look away. you look cute when you blush" I say as I sit up and Ryan is still looking down. "Ryan~" I sang causing him to look up at me. Ryan looked up at me and now he's sitting up. Ryan's blush hadn't gone away so when he got up and saw I had no shirt on, that didn't help his problem at all. 

I was still sitting up, now leaning my back on my headboard with my legs out in-front of me. Ryan was sitting up as well but his back was facing towards me. "Ryannnn look at meeee" I say, Ryan nods, "Ryan look at me please" I say in a soft tone while I grab his chin with my hands, he's now looking in my eyes. "I want a hug" I say, Ryan then moves to my side and gives me a hug, "are you comfortable?" I say, he nods, "well I'm not", I then swiftly picked up Ryan and placed him on my lap, "Is that better", he nod's again. "can I have a kiss too?" I asked and I simply got what I asked for. Ryan kissed me on the lips and held the kiss on my lips and a tiny bite on my neck. It was a normal kiss you would receive in the morning from your s/o (if you have one). It was full of passion and that's what I love about Ryan's kisses. He pulls back and I leave small kisses on his forehead, nose, cheek and his neck. 

10:00pm

Later on Ryan and I are now dressed, well he just threw on sweats and a random hoodie, but I think he thinks it's his, (which it clearly isn't) it's mine, and of course I wasn't gonna tell him that. I had on a shirt and sweats. We walked downstairs together and we were greeted with "good morning", from some of the boys, "morning" is to say, "hey" Ryan answers. He still looks really tired. Ryan went to lay down on the couch, while I sat on the table. "So what were you and Ryan doing?" Kane asks. "Uhh, nothing?", I reply with a smile on my face trying to make it look like I didn't lie, "Bullshit" Regie says, "You sure?" Justin asks, "Yeah, tell us" Oliver joined in. "you best be lying, Seb" Darren says, "I'm not" a tiny blush appears on my face. "Then why is there a red spot of your neck" Darren finishes, Justin stands up and walks behind me, "bro what ar-", "you're right there is", the blush on my face grew. "now you gonna tell us what happened?" Oliver asks "okay, I was lying", "clearly" Regie cut me off. "we kissed", "that's not all of it" Kane could read my face. "okayy, we kissed, made out and cuddled, that's it", "I ship" Oliver says. " I agree" the boys say at the same time. "Okay bye". 

I walk off and I go by Ryan. "Hello, love" I say, "Hi" he says back and he jumps on me, "Ouch, what are you doing?", "I wasn't comfortable" he says now sitting on my lap and scrolling through Instagram. I held Ryan by the waist, while I heard giggles. "awww cute", "Sebryan!" the voices say, and I can see Ryan trying to hide his blush in the crook of my neck.