Olegie a totally kid-friendly night

This is a pt.2 of my"more olegie" chapter i wrote a while back and decided if i should make a pt.2

yes this chapter may contain small parts of smut so be aware!!

Oliver's POV:

It was around 10:00 and the boys and I just finished filming today. We were all just chilling in the living room, competing in smash bros, like a mini tournament. We were spread out in the living room. Darren was on a single couch, JP, Reg and I were on a couch Kane was on a beanbag and Ryan and Seb were sitting on the ground. It was a battle between Seb and Reg, and Regie was currently losing, he was so focused on the game it made him look so hot. Since I was next to him I started to hug his waist like a clinging koala, i could feel his body tense, but he looked even more focused than before. He was now winning against Seb, within the last few seconds. Regie claimed his glory in victory. The boys were screaming and cheering for Regie and Sebastian looked so sad, like all his might was just sucked out of him in a matter of seconds. I was still sitting on the couch when Regie came towards me and gave me a hug and a kiss "Congrats!", I said to him.

It was now getting later and the boys were all on their way to their own rooms except for Sebastian and Regie.

Seb always was in Ryan's room and Regie was always in mine. "Don't be too loud", Darren spoke as he smirked looking and Regie and I. "Darren no", I said with a blush on my face. "Oli yes", Regie grabbed my hand and led me in my bedroom and quickly closed the door. "Remember what you promised me before?", Regie said to me, "No, did I say something?" I said acting dumb, of course I knew. "Well you said we could continue later remember", Regie's voice was a bit raspy and he leaned closer to my ear, I felt chills go down my spine when he said that. "Ohhh yeah I remember now", I say slyly, Regie then picked me up and gripped my ass. I took the invitation and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He closed the gap between us and kissed my lips. Regie started to lick my bottom lip asking for me to open my mouth. I denied his request(which was a huge mistake). Regie squeezed my ass so hard I couldn't keep my mouth closed, he made me groan then I gave in and out tongues danced in sync. Regie then sat down on my bed and I was still on his lap, I pulled out from the kiss to catch my breath and I instantly went back for more. This time Regie pulled, "someone's eager", he said to me and I nodded, Reg leaned forward to whisper in my ear, "words my love", he said "yes", I answered. Regie then started to kiss down my neck and leave marks on it, ones smaller than the one he made in the morning. He took off his and my shirt, and our pants, just taking off our boxers, now we were completely exposed. We made out for a few minutes, after that Regie told me to lay down. He walked over towards me when... "YO OLI-", Someone just had to barge in the room at that time. "OHH SHITT", It was Darren. "BRO CAN'T YOU FUCKING KNOCK BEFORE YOU COME IN", "SHIT SORRY", he walked out then laughed. "YO OLI AND REGIE WERE ABOUT TO FUCK", he yelled from outside the room, footsteps and laughter were heard from outside.

"Uh should we just go to bed?" I asked, I was blushing from embarrassment. "Yep, I would love  too", We both then got under my covers while Regie held me close to him. "I love you" I said, "Love you too", Regie placed a kiss on my forehead, then I drifted off to sleep.

I FELT LIKE I HAD TO POST SOMETHING SO HERE YOU GO!!