sebryan pt.2 <33

Sebastian's POV:

Well, here I am getting into the car after doing the most frightening thing ever. I'm taking Ryan out to dinner and it's only the two of us. I opened the door for him and walked to the other side to quickly get in. "uhm Sebastian", I hear from the other side of the car "yes, Ryan?" I say nervously. "can I hold your hand, please" Ryan said, "i- uhh only if you want to" Ryan then put his hands together and looked out the window, with a clear blush on his face. I grabbed his hand which he probably took by surprise, I intertwined our fingers and kissed the back of his hand. "of course you can, Ry", that took a load of courage to say. With that I started the car and drove off with one hand on the wheel and the other locked in the best place it has ever been. Between Ryan's hand.

Kbbq was only about 3 minutes away and I broke the silence in the car "Ryan, you okay?" I ask, "Yeah i'm fine just thinking" he replies. "You wanna talk about it?" I say in a soft tone, "I am still processing the fact you asked me out on a date" He says. "Is that a good thing" I had no idea what I was getting myself into. "Seb, of course it's a good thing, I love spending time with you and I wanna do it more often, not just being roommates I wanna do everything together, you know?, I love it when we touch and when you look me in the eyes, I love everything about you, because It makes you, you. and I love you so much" He says as a small tear drops down his face, I quickly find a parking space and lock the doors. "Ryan, I love spending time with you too, I love and cherish everything we do together. With and without filming, I want you to know that I will always be with you and I will never not be, you make me feel happy and relax so much, words can't be explained closely in the slightest. Ryan I love you so much and I want you to know that, so please don't cry, I don't like it when you cry." I told him everything and we haven't even gotten out of the car yet, we both confessed our feelings at the same time, but it felt right. Ryan then begins crying a little harder, then I wrap my arms around him and he sniffles in my shoulder. "Thank you so much Sebastian" Ryan muffles into my shoulder. "no, thank you" I say, "not to ruin the moment but can we eat now?" I say still hugging him, "Yeah, that would be great." Ryan and I finally let go of each other and went inside of Kbbq.

Sebastian's POV:

When we walked in, Sebastian walked up to the reception area, he told the woman his name and she took us to a table of two. She then took our orders and asked for anything else, "No thank you" seb said to the lovely lady. "Ryan, I know we already confessed to each other but I wanna ask you something else as well", "what do you wanna say" I say in a nervous wreck. " I wanted to ask you, uhm if I could uhh" he stutters, "Sebastian are you okay?" I questioned, "Can I be your boyfriend?"  I took Sebastian's hands into mine and said "Yes, yes you can" I say and with that, Seb looks at me then my lips, giving me a hint of what he wants. I nod and he places a soft and gentle peck from his lips to mine. "I love you" he says, "I love you too<3"

After Dinner ( I'm gonna write some more)

Ryan's POV: 12am

Me and seb finished dinner at Kbbq and got back in his car. "Thank you again, for everything seb" I say to him, "I loved this little 'date' you planned" I say, "Same and it went way better than I thought it would". He then started the car and we were on our way home. 

When we got home we walked in hand-in-hand while seb knocked on the door, and to our surprise, the door opened in an instant. "Welcome home, you two" Ty says. " Hey Tyler" me and seb say in sync. Tyler looked down at our intertwined fingers and had a happy expression on his face. "wait- are you tw-", "Dating?, yes we are" Sebastian tells Ty and a huge red blush spreads across my face. The other boys then started running down the stairs and to the front door, towards me and Seb congratulating us. "Congratulations" Oliver said as he was trying to calm down Regie, "Yeah, i didn't think you had the balls to do it" Darren said looking sus. "Well, it's late so i'm going to bed, don't stay up too late!" Ty says and walks off to his room. "Me and Ry, are going to our room now, Goodnight" Seb says as he walks up the stairs to our room, with his hand still in mine. I turn around and cheeky smiles and grins are staring at me and seb, making my face flush a pinkish-red colour. 

Sebastian's POV:

Ryan and I finally reached our shared bedroom and all of Ryan's presents were on my bed. "Ryan, these are also the gifts I got for you as I walked us over there and picked up the matching bracelets with R and S, and S and R engraved on them. "when did you get them" he asked. "today, well yesterday, when you were home with Oli, Kane and Darren, I was out with Regie and Justin", "ha I knew you were up to something today!" Ryan said with a smile on his face. "So what one do you want, My love?", "m-my love?" Ryan looked at me with a shocked expression. "sorry, too early for pet names?" I say in embarrassment, "n-no it's okay, I was just taken by surprise, no need to be sorry. Besides it's really cute." he replies. "oh and I want the one that says S and R, I want each other to have the others initial. if that makes any sense", "yeah, it does". The next thing I showed him was the cardigan and he loves it, "No way, you got this for me?" he said as he held it against his chest and looked at me with a huge smile on his face. "yep, do you like it?" I ask, "like it?, I LOVE it" he replies. "I'm glad you do, also I have 2 more gifts for you". "Sebby, you didn't have to do that" he looks at me. "yeah i know, but I did and you can't say no".  I pulled the soft toy from behind me and before I even gave it to him he snuggled it instantly. "okay, last one" He looked at me and I took the bottle and showed him, and he opened it without caring about boxing and sprayed himself. smelling amazing, (even though he already did). "Thank you, so much for all of these" Ryan says and jumps into my arms, while i pull his waist closer to mine like I did a while ago. "as long as you're happy, I'm happy" I smiled and Ryan pulled me into a kiss, our second kiss ever and so far the longest. We stayed kissing for about 10 seconds, and that was it. "well, i'm going to shower now and you can go after me if you'd like or you can uhm- i don't know, join? if you'd like, yeah uhm anyways bye" I walked away. Dang i'm so awkward wtf, I thought.

02:30am

Sebastian's POV: (still)

Well we finished showering and Ryan and I were in bed talking about today's activities. Ryan yawned while talking mid-sentence and I started rubbing his head for comfort. "Seb?" Ryan said. "Yes, Ryan?", "I'm okay with pet names, I loved when you called me that." "oh okay, well should we head to sleep now?" I say. " yes I think we should". "Goodnight Sebby" Ryan said cutely, while turning around and placing another kiss on my lips again, but with a small amount of force  "Goodnight, My love" I said back, and held his body against mine keeping each other warm. "Thank you for choosing to be with me" I whispered into his ear as I saw a smile creep on his delicate and mesmerizing face. "I love you" He says.

Not me saying another chapter will be out and it's been like 4-5 days, Lmaooo. Well anyway, thank you for reading this chapter and I will probably , make a pt.3 later I already have a short Olegie one-shot I have in mind so maybe a little later on that.

THANK YOU FOR  2.1K READS IT MEANS SO MUCH!!!