𝟙

You were having a non-chaotic sleep, meaning that you were having a peaceful sleep. But the keyword was 'were', and your alarm burst into its little so-called theme and woke you up.

You smashed the alarm clock to make it shut up, and it then did. Tiredly getting up from bed, you started to put on some proper clothes. You couldn't walk around in public looking like you just woke up.

Well, you did just wake up. But forget about it.

Walking to school and entering the halls, you saw an unpleasant sight. Extremely improper considering it's literally only 6 in the morning, you sighed, obviously tired of getting the role 'fixer' that your reputation had at school every time something like this happens.

"HEY! GET OFF ME! Y/N, HELP ME GET AWAY FROM THIS MONSTER!" A friend of yours screamed, eyeing them, you looked at your friend.. You then were met by the siblings, Julia and Julius, fighting on the school floors in front of the lockers.

"Pfft, someone is about to get a scolding~" You cooed as the brown haired brother took a stack of files on a nearby table and hit Julia on the head with the files.

Julius looked at you and reached out a hand, it seemed like he expected you to drag him out of her sisters grasp. And you did that. Though it was hard since she literally somehow used her nails as claws to be attached to him like a parasite, you managed.

"Alright... how did this happen?" You glared at the two siblings whilst the other students went back to talking with their friends or tidying up their lockers. Julia looked at the floor while Julius just fiddled with his hands.

"We-well, Julia here took my glasses!" Julius stammered out, his fluffy brown hair looking messy. Julia turned her attention to him, but before she could protest your attention was taken by something else.

"Y/n! My favorite student." Your art teacher came up to you, she gave you your test paper back. You see, your class had an art exam and today was the day of the results.

"Your artwork was as fascinating as ever, what inspired you to create the artwork?" She asked, her young features looking at you. You then remembered a game named Genshin Impact, your favorite of-all-time game.

"Well, there's a game and I got inspired by a view I saw in that game." You stated, she smiled and took off her glasses to check if they had any dust on it. You then turned to the siblings again, they looked at your score.

"Wow! You really are an artist, you should team up with someone who is as creative as you. Then both of you would be the best of friends!" Julia exclaimed, you sighed. You weren't considering to work or collaborate with anyone, even if they are as creative as you are.

You see, teachers always said you had talent when it came to school. But whenever they announced to do a project with a partner of anybodies choice, you always went alone. Being alone helped relieve stress, and plus you don't have to talk or explain something to anyone. Just you, and your mind.

"Hm... maybe..." You trailed off, your math teacher then announced that math was starting. The three of you quickly zoomed into the classroom and took your assigned seats that were assigned by the present teacher.

After your lesson, the class had recess and then continued on with their day. A few hours later, and you are standing at the gate in front of your school. You jumped when a hand was placed on your shoulder.

"Hahaha!-" You, on reflex, slapped the person behind you. They jumped back when you hit their face, and then you realized who it is.

"Ow!- Y/n don't be so careless!" Julia whined, she then continued speaking while her right hand was on her cheek. Her brown eyes stared into your e/c eyes.

"This is the third time I've gotten slapped today." She pouted and gave the overused puppy eyes, you rolled your eyes and then scoffed. You went up to Julia and then gave her a bar of vanilla chocolate, it was her favorite flavor.

"Oh my god! ThankyousomuchY/n!" She hugged you immediately, you smiled softly at the interaction between you and Julia. And then you saw Julius walking out of the school entrance, you waved at him and signaled for him to come over. He did.

"What's happening now?" He asked, Julia turned around and showed him the chocolate bar. She then smiled widely while unwrapping the chocolate bar.

"Y/n gave me chocolate!" She plopped a piece of the chocolate in her mouth, you nodded before checking your phone. 16:29, seems like you guys left a minute early. Correction; The teacher left you off a minute early.

"Don't eat all of it on the way, you might get a stomachache again." Julius said looked at you, who was looking at the sky. He then spoke, catching your and Julia's attention.

"How about we go to that hill we went to last week?" He asked, you nodded along with Julia who did the same thing as you did too. You all then started to walk to a hill that wasn't that far away, by the time you got there the sun was already setting.

"Whoa..." You blurted out while taking in the breathtaking view of the sunset, the other two just stared at it in awe. The top of the sky was a dark blue, but getting closer to the sun it faded to a purple, then clashing into a pink and then fading to a yellow-orange color.

"So beautiful." Julius said, he took a step forward and got a bit of a better look. You smiled at his face, he really was one who wasn't aggressive at all. He just wanted peace, same with Julia.

A click was heard from you, you had pulled out your phone and taken a picture. The graphics looked extremely real from top to bottom, it was difficult to capture any moment of a sunset If you didn't come at a good time.

"Y/n, please send me the picture of the one you took right now! I will use it as my wallpaper, please!" Julia begged, you nodded and then a notification was heard from her phone and she opened it up in awe.

"Thank you so much!" She screamed and hugged you once again, but tighter. Julius had to pry her off you later on, once you were done with observing the sunset the three of you then parted ways to your beloved homes.

You opened the door and after changing clothes and eating dinner you logged onto Genshin impact, the loading screen taking a second to load.

You were in Inazuma, in front of the Inazuman Kath. You then did your daily commissions and made progress with story quests and just regular quests, once you were done with those, you just sat back and relaxed until you suddenly felt anxious.

"Why am I so cold all of a sudden? My head hurts..." You trailed off before blacking out, that was all you remembered before you came here.

And now your journey begins, time to go to Teyvat!