𝟝

You found yourself in a black void, deprived of any emotions

You found yourself in a black void, deprived of any emotions. But then a confused expression washed over your face, where were you?

The black void then faded into a scenery, a nurse sat in front of a little girl, she was crying. The nurse tried to calm her down, but it didn't work as much as the nurse thought it would. Her mother was injured, why would she not cry?

You looked at your past self, eyes pricked with tears and mouth desperately trying to close. The present you shook your head, you went up to the small you. It was like she knew you were there, and stopped crying.

You held the other you in your very own arms, you then saw the car crash. The doctors helping up a injured mother into the ambulance, she lost a lot of blood.

You didn't like hospitals, not at all. It was so white in there, no color. But you didn't have anything to say about it, since hospitals aren't really supposed to look that colorful. But it was like a part of you was missing, but what was it? You'll never know.

Entering the hospital room your mother is in, you held the hand of your child version. She was only five, and tragedy decided to take away her childhood earlier than actually expected.

Even after you got over the incident, you were cold to new people. Whenever they tried to talk to you or ask you for a favor, you just pushed them away, keeping your heart locked tightly so nobody could find the right key.

Your heart was only unlocked for the people you trust, but your heart wasn't open. Just unlocked, anyone could peek into it and it'll close and lock itself in an instant. That's how much you've changed, still, you want to be the girl you once used to be.

Striving for a healthier and more stable life, you tried your best. And you did do your best, you mostly got A's and B's as your exam results. And the teachers were extremely proud of you making it so far, you too, was proud.

You woke up from your dream- no, nightmare. It was a hell seeing that sight when you were younger. You weren't supposed to see it again, maybe fate wants you to suffer? I guess you'll never know for now.

Getting up from your bed and changing clothes you quietly exited the teapot without any issues, in the blink of an eye you were outside again. Wandering off to a cliff, you saw Liyue.

The lights in the harbor made it more majestic, the shadows, details, and much more. It looked so peaceful, you softly smiled to yourself. But then you got alarmed when a snap of a twig was heard from behind you.

Turning around, you were met with another familiar face. The last remaining yaksha, Xiao. You looked at him before looking at Liyue harbor again, he was probably here to watch the scenery. Too bad you had claimed the spot.

"Are you the person who people have been talking about?" His voice startled you, you slightly jumped and looked behind you to see him a bit closer to you than before. Nodding, you looked back at the harbor.