𝟙𝟙

Walking around Liyue harbor, you felt bored out of your mind

Walking around Liyue harbor, you felt bored out of your mind. Literally. So bored you'd actually have fun during a math test.

You've given up on trying to scare people and decided to just carelessly say facts about them out loud. Well, not THAT kind of out loud. What you meant was saying information without trying to be secretive, but not trying to get others to listen in either.

You stumbled upon Wanmin Restaurant and saw Xinqiu, Chongyun, and Xiangling there. Xiangling noticed you and waved, that's when you walked up to her and smiled.

"Hey Y/n, do you want to order anything?" She asked, you thought for a second before nodding.

"Do you have any almond tofu? If so, I'd like to try it." You said, Xiangling nodded and went to the kitchen straight away to make your order. She really is a talented cook.

"I'm done! Here you go, Y/n." Xiangling handed you a plate of almond tofu, you thanked her and gave her the right amount of mora before sitting down on an empty table.

"Y/n, how about you sit with us?" Xinqiu asked which made you turn around.

"Sure, thank you." You walked over to the friend's table and sat down, you three then started eating.

There was an aura around you that didn't seem right, even you yourself was starting to get bothered by it. Then, Chongyun spoke up.

"Y/n? You seem down today, is something wrong or?" He asked, you shook your head. You weren't really sure what was wrong, probably just your mood changing from time to time.

"Okay, but if something is wrong you can always tell us." You thanked him and continued to eat, the three of you talking with each other here and there. A while later you had finished your almond tofu and left a tip for Xiangling.

"See you!" You walked away from Wanmin restaurant after sending a smile towards Xianglings way, she smiled back, her face tinted slightly red.

'She's so nice, Y/n is the person that I imagine being more than friends with... wait, Xiangling don't think that!' She scolded herself before taking a few more orders from customers.

You were currently at probably Liyues most haunted place ever, Wuwang hill. Walking around, you saw a shadow a few times. But didn't think much of it, that was when someone from behind you had scared you.

"Boo!" Hu Tao said, causing you to flinch. She laughed before apologizing before going on to talk with you.

"So, Y/n, do you want to be friends? Actually, don't answer that. I already know the answer, it's yes!" She said, you nodded with a soft smile. Both of you proceeded to talk about different things, like flowers or maybe spirits and what you both like to do.

"Oh oh! How about I introduce you to an encyclopedia that works at Wangsheng Funeral Parlor? Or maybe you know him?" She asks.

"I know him, we've met maybe like- one time?" You said, she put a finger on her lip before speaking.

"Then let's make it two times! Come on, let's go!" She dragged you down and all the way to the parlor. By the time you got there, you felt like you had ran a marathon.

"Whoa, you're fast!" You said, she just smiled while patting your back. She then made an 'o' with her mouth before pulling out a card.

"Here's a coupon for guests, I bet you already know what it's for!" She said, you nodded and took the coupon gratefully before getting pulled inside the Wangsheng Funeral parlor building.

The interior wasn't at all creepy or funeral-themed, it actually looked comfortable. I mean, you definitely knew it wasn't supposed to have some weird vibe like in Wuwang Hill-

"Mr. Zhongli! I have a friend of yours!" She exclaimed, and then the former geo archon appeared after like what? Half a minute?

"Oh. It's you, Y/n." He said you just waved with a small smile before looking at Hu Tao, she smiled at you before taking you to a table with a tea set on top of it.

"You can talk with him here, if you have any questions about this place or anything direct them to me! Toodle-ooo!" She said before suddenly disappearing, the consultant then sat down.

"I... apologize for her sudden energy burst. She's usually like that when she's with friends. I haven't seen you in a while, how are things going?" He asked, you sat down.

"It's going well, just feeling like someone is watching me. Kind of." You said, Zhongli tilted his head at this.

"Watching you? Hmm. If you feel unsafe you can always tell me." He said, you thanked him with a slight smile before you two went on to talk about things just like you did with Hu Tao.

"I'm going to go now, see you." You said to Zhongli, he waved and sent you a small smile before you left and closed the door.

The sky was showing that it was past evening, and probably the time where children should be put to sleep now. Wait- No, not like murder version.

You sighed before walking to archons-knows-where. Then you thought, what was Aether doing? Is Paimon on her eating rampage? You haven't met anybody yet, and you want to go to Inazuma... maybe you can do that now?

It's like Aether is trying to keep you here, he's been acting way too clingy lately. How about you go to Inazuma yourself? Lets do that right now.

First, you'll have to find Beidou. And then, ask her if she could let you get onboard and arrive at Inazuma. A good idea.

You went back to the harbor before spotting a certain brunette-haired woman, you waved before running up to her.

"Beidou!" You said, she stopped in her tracks to look at you.

"Hey, Y/n, was it? What's up?" She asked, you breathed heavily before inhaling and exhaling slowly.

"I'm good, oh and by the way- can you please help me get to Inazuma?" You asked, she tilted her head. Beidou thought for a moment before smiling and nodding, she then lead you to her ship.

 Beidou thought for a moment before smiling and nodding, she then lead you to her ship