𝟚𝟘

You, yes you, worm

You, yes you, worm.
Did you think it was all over, that your happy ending would commence?
Too bad too sad if you thought so, you're so stupid and injudicious.

But did you expect a turn for the worst? To become a puppet, just a little plaything for me to play with?
I thought so.

Now, I'll be the one narrating. The author is lazy, has work to do, practically useless when it comes to writing chapters.

But oh how she loves seeing you all squirm and squeak while simping for different characters.
Why isn't all of your attention on me?

I am the most superior character of all, you guys have waited two years. Two years. And now you're ditching me? I feel hurt.

Why don't you all squirm and squeak for me, instead of those other rats? They're nothing compared to me, there's nobody else in the entirety of your world or Teyvat where there is someone like me.

I am different. Am I not? After all, I'm the one who helped you all come here. To Teyvat.

"You look like quite the treasure right now."
—————

Your eyes widened when Scaramouche mentioned your friends and family, how does he know that?

He smiled at you, which terrified you even more. You wanted to get out, you wanted to be set free. But then, he snapped his fingers again.

White strings suddenly appeared wrapped around different parts of your body, your wrist, elbow, neck, waist, thighs, legs, knees, ankles... everywhere.

The former harbinger smiled, it was truly sickening. He then made a motion of somebody controlling a puppet before you somehow moved perfectly in motion with his fingers' movements.

"Aren't you so adorable?" Scaramouche stopped controlling you but the strings were still there for some odd reason, he then ruffled your hair once again. The indigo-eyed male then continued. "Gods can't come in the way of our love, nothing can."

"You can't imagine the look on my face when I erased your memory of him, but since he's working with me now... I suppose I'll remind you." Scaramouche buried his head in your neck as his lips caressed your skin, his hands intertwined with your hands.

You shivered as his cold, soft lips met your warm gentle, skin. You need to find a way out, you have to. This isn't where it ends, is it? It can't be, it shouldn't be! It's impossible!

But then you remembered, light blonde hair with bright cyan eyes. A synthetic human, kreideprinz. Albedo.

"If you have time, join me for a walk in dragonspine." You thought for a moment before nodding once again. Albedo nodded back and you waved him goodbye.

"W-what?.." you managed to say, you were now terrified. The worst duo when it comes to obsessions... but- you still have hope, right? You can escape them, right? It just all comes down to the conclusion.

Life or death.

Scaramouche smiled like he was a sadist before continuing to caress your skin with his lips before you suddenly pushed him off, resulting in him sitting on the floor.

"Hm? What's with the sudden outburst?" He innocently smiled close-eyed, you were beginning to get irritated of him. Extremely irritated.

"I wish I never came here, it's all your guys' fault!.." You pointed at him, your hand trembling. Your eyes became dull, almost devoid of color.

Before you could mutter another word out you suddenly felt a sharp pain in your entire body, your vision became a bit blurry and you became dizzy as well. An extremely bad combo.

You saw the former harbinger stand up and walk towards you slowly, his left hand making movements of that of like controlling a puppet again.

This isn't good. You felt sleepy, the adrenaline didn't help. You collapsed onto the ground before your eyes were forced to close shut.

The only thing you remember is someone playing with your hair and humming a familiar tune, for some reason, it reminds you of Scaramouche's second phase boss theme...