2҉3҉

Two gnoses

Two gnoses. TWO GNOSES.

Scaramouche had left you panicking, he walked away. Casually walked away like nothing ever happened. You held two gnoses in your hand, a dendro and f/c one.

Perhaps you should've felt happy, but now you feel like something bad has happened. Did Nahida and the traveler win the fight? They had to, right? It's part of the archon quest.

Or perhaps, you were the one who caused this? You looked around you. This place was like an isolation room in a mental asylum, you're unable to hurt yourself physically. But the place itself hurts you mentally.

Before you could even know what was going on, you heard commotion from above before the roof above you broke. Many concrete plates broke and were falling around you.

That's when you saw Paimon and the traveler fall down, Paimon managed to get a glimpse of you before she tried to get Aether out from under the heavy concrete.

"Y/n?.." Aether mumbled your name when he saw you, lying on the ground while looking at him with widened eyes. You didn't even realize the lower body of Scaramouche's mechanical god form had been attached to his upper body.

A large hand scooped you up before you could reply, you were met with Scaramouche's head of the mecha.

The head had opened, and there was the indigo-haired man. In all of his glory, he reached out a hand towards you. You didn't know what to do, that was until you felt something enter your chest.

A hand was inside you before it pulled away after grabbing the two gnoses, Scaramouche looked at the gnoses. You looked down to see the traveler and Paimon, they were shocked.

You felt pain all over your body, you fell to your knees and placed a hand on your chest. It hurt. It really hurt.

"Y/n?-" Aether started, but got interrupted. "Shut it, worm. Let's recreate a scene of the archon war." The head of the giant mechanical god closed, and you were placed up on a higher platform.

"Witness my birth as a new god." Scaramouche ended his sentence before a few of the walls crumbled apart. You looked around to see three familiar archons walking through a hole in the wall.

"..Venti, Zhongli and E-" A hand was slapped onto your mouth. "Don't mention her name." Scaramouche ordered.

"What is the meaning of this?" Ei asked, she summoned her weapons as well as the other two archons. She looked up at the mechanical god, and then at you.

Your eyes pleaded for help, they demanded safety. "Seems like the archon war has really begun, then." Scaramouche said, his four arms stretching out to show a large circle of electro symbols behind him.

When everyone started fighting, it really was like the archon war. A splash of water over there, a black hole over there, a meteorite over there, someone pulling their katana out of an eye over there.