𝟟

(ȷ/𝖿 = ȷᥙіᥴᥱ 𝖿ᥣᥲ᥎᥆r)

"Can you please just let me be for once when I'm alone?" You sighed, and chuckle was heard from the figure. If you guessed it right, it's the balladeer. Your luck literally was getting worse every time you came here.

"It seems like you know who I am, and also what I'm here for already." He smiled, you looked behind you. Maybe someone somewhere can save you like last time? A sigh was then heard in front of you.

"We are really going to get nowhere If you keep trying to escape, it's not that hard to give me a bit of information." He said with a smile.

"Now that I think about it... what kind of information?" You asked, continuing to look around you in search of any help before turning back to the harbinger with an uneasy expression painted across your face.

"You'd probably think it would be about others, but you're wrong. Instead, I just want to know a bit about you. And that includes your personal life and what you know." You blinked, personal life? What the hell?... You aren't even friends with this guy.

"I'm not acquainted with you in any way, so it's necessary to not tell you anything about me." You stated, and it was true. It's not normal to go up to someone and tell them you like chocolate ice cream with whipped cream and strawberry chocolate on the side with the strawberry chocolate being 2 pieces that are exactly 5.5 centimeters long that have just come out of the freezer exactly about 25 minutes and 30 seconds ago. Literally, it probably was never even necessary in the first place.

"Hm? I thought we were acquainted, I know your name. And you know mine. But It's unfair to just normally wander around, knowing information that the public don't." Scaramouche frowned slightly at the image of you not giving any information to him that was about you.

"Even if your reason is quite accurate, it doesn't feel right to tell you about myself. And that includes also my personal life." You saw him getting closer, you backed away as slow as possible with just a few steps.

"You should understand, I just wanted to know about you. I'll make this more understandable, since you don't seem to understand my intentions. You tell me about yourself, and I won't commit any crimes to anyone." You tilted your head in confusion, crimes? You looked at the grass, extreme confusion.

Your mind spiraled for a moment before something else interrupted you, a hand held your chin upwards so you'd face the person who held your chin just now.

"If I'm being honest, you look like quite the treasure right now." Scaramouche said while tilting your head to the side slightly to get a better look at your face, you immediately backed away when you realized what was currently happening.

He just stood there while staring at you. You, deciding that you're just going to walk away from the situation, quickly turned your back so it was facing the harbinger, and quickly walked away.