𝟜

Waking up, you had more energy than yesterday

Waking up, you had more energy than yesterday. And that meant you could go outside exploring more! Well, not really exploring. It's really more of just happily enjoying nature and everything around you, you're just happy to exist.

You got out of bed to be met by the smell of toast, you walked to the kitchen to see Aether making sticky honey roast for Paimon. He smiled at you and motioned you to come over.

"Good morning Y/n, I saved this for you!" He gave you a plate of some sticky honey roast, the smell making your mouth almost water. You thanked him and sat down on a chair, and started to eat your breakfast.

"Again, thanks for the food!" You said, and then continued on. "I'll be outside, find me if you need anything." You notified him, Aether nodded. He then continued eating his breakfast, with Paimon too.

Walking outside, the chirping of birds could be heard. You thought about the incident from yesterday, but then decided to shrug it off even if it was a red flag. You were too into the worlds nature to care about that right now.

You walked around, and soon ventured to Liyue harbor. But of course, you had to tell Aether first. Since he was the protective type, after the incident yesterday. A while later, you found yourself in Liyue harbor.

The citizens were conversing with each other which made you smile, it looked peaceful in Liyue harbor. While looking around, you accidentally bumped into someone and almost fell. But due to your balance, you saved yourself.

"Oh... uhm, sorry." You looked at the person you bumped into and saw Ed Sheeran number 2, you snickered a bit before stopping since it looked suspicious.

"Huh? Hey, aren't you that one person that is now Aether's second traveling companion? Y/n, was it?" Childe asked, you nodded hesitantly and he gave you his signature smile.

"Well then, I am Chi-" You cut him off. "Yeah I know, Childe. Number 11th of the fatui harbingers. I'm not surprised I know you since your other name is the name of a cleaning product." You said, Childe looked at you confused.

"...Cleaning product?..." You nodded, you saw disappointment in his eyes that very moment. "Yeah I know, the cleaning product is called Ajax. I'm not sure whether I should feel bad or laugh to death about the thought of your parents thinking they should name their child after a cleaning product..."

"How do you know my other name?" He asked with eyes that were as bland as paper and with a emotionless frown, his aura was a bit terrifying. You swallowed a lump in your throat before going with your buying quote.

"Documentation." You stated, he brightened up a bit and straightened his posture with a smile. "That's believable, at least for now." He said, and scanned your features. The smile on his face grew wider by a bit before spotting someone else.

"Hey, Zhongli!" He waved, you looked behind you to see the former geo archon. Also known as the one who created mora, but doesn't have any mora... totally understandable. Kind of.